Telkom SA SOC — disconnection of service in spite of the account being debited ahead of time.
On Monday, the 4 of December 2018, Telkom suspended my service despite the fact that my account was debited ahead of the normal debit date and the amount that was debited more than twice the amount of my subscription. After contacting them, the consultant said that our service will be restored within 48 hrs however I still don't have any service. After contacting them a second time, the consultant said it may take up to 10 days to restore the service that i have already paid for. Even after the matter was sent to the accounts department and the manager, nothing has been done to assist me or restore my service. I am utterly disgusted at the service that I have received From Telkom because their consultants tell me that payment is reflecting on their side but there is nothing they can do help me resort my service.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018