Telkom SA SOC / cancellation request not put through & telkom taken my money
I am so upset with receiving a tax invoice from Telkom, after I personally went into their local branch to cancel my services.
They are now charging me for services from 24 October to 23 November 2017, but I had already cancelled these services (twice). Documentation of my first visit authourising cancellation is attached. How can this be? I have left South Africa so why am I being charged for services not used. Why do they have the authority just to charge me and then take my money (as I pay be debit order) when I have followed their procedures to cancel the services.
This is so unacceptable and I feel they are just taking advantage of my situation.
Now that I am overseas, how do I correct this and prevent them from taking money from me that they have no right to do?
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018