Telkom SA SOC — cancellation
Hi, I have tried repeatedly to have my business account no [protected] cancelled.
I phoned telkom call center in Apr 2016, and was told I need to send a special form.
I did this on 29 April 2016.
I phoned again, and was told to again submit the same form.
I did this again on 4 Aug 2016.
I have sent emails to [protected]@telkom.co.za, [protected]@telkom.co.za, [protected]@telkom.co.za, [protected]@telkom.co.za
I have never had a reply form any of these, yet the call center keeps telling me to resend the same form.
I am so tired of this poor customer service that I have contacted my bank to cancel the debit order, as it still goes off month after month.
We stopped using the Telkom service in April 2016, and have sold the building in the mean time, yet the debit order just keeps going off month after month.
It seems it is impossible to get hold of anyone in an accounts department, or cancel the account.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018