Telkom SA SOC / adsl/lte not working for months. abysmal customer service
In March 2017, our 4MBPs Uncapped ADSL line dropped to ridiculously low speeds (between 0, 3MBPs and 1MBPs Download).
It has now been 2 months! We have contacted Telkom numerous times, to no avail. 2 different technicians came to assess the situation, and then left. Neither have been seen or heard from again!
Out of sheer desperation, we bought a 100GB LTE package from Telkom in the hopes that we could have some internet. Big mistake! Very big mistake! Out of the box, from day one, it did not work! We now have TWO internet accounts with Telkom that do not work!
Again, went through the rigmarole of logging faults, speaking to agents, waiting patiently, going into Telkom offices and finally complaining on social media. All just in a desperate attempt to get some kind of help! This one has now taken over a month! Nothing! We were told 72 hours.
This has to be, by far, the absolute worst "customer service" we have ever encountered! This company should be ashamed! Disgusting!
I feel my only recourse, is to cancel all existing accounts with this abomination of a company and move on.
Will I ever see the end of this communications nightmare Telkom?
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018