Telkom / late / no delivery

Private Bag X74, PRETORIA, 0001, Telkom Tower North 152 Proes Street PRETORIA, South Africa

Telkom replaced mac authentication with eappeap registration (Username and password registration) without notifying their customers. Since I have 2 accounts on telkom, I discovered this change when I logged into the self-service portal & the mac address input had been removed on their website. I called telkom asking how to change the mac on my account & I was put on hold for several minutes while being transferred to multiple departments & none of their customer care call service people knew what I was talking about. I took the initiative to visit the closest telkom direct store. While I was there no one could provide me with any assistance, instead I was asked to go to the next branch—a block away. Frustrated with the experience, I posted a complaint at hello peter & telkom immediately replied giving me a reference number: sm169771 I did research on how to connect with the new 1 telkom connect & followed all the steps listed: http://mybroadband.Co. Za/vb/showthread. Php/783077-new-wi-fi-authentication-enhancements-for-telkom-subscribers-and-non-telkom - and still I can’t connect. I sent multiply messages to telkom via twitter dm inquiring about my case & still I didn’t receive any resolution to my issue. 42 days later I posted a second hellopeter complaint about telkom. I received a reply from telkom another reference sm169771 & still no assistance or resolution to my issue.

Bs