Telkom — installation of new line
When I applied for line I was told I would get an installation date in 14 days but have to pay R700 deposit, which I did. I then got an sms to say my line will be installed as soon as a pay another R700 deposit, which I then did again. On tuesday I got a call advising that the technician is available on Friday -13th today. I then got an sms advising it has been scheduled. On friday morning I received another sms advising the technician is coming today. After taking time off from work and waiting the whole day - the technician never arrived. After holding for sales on my cellphone for 40min I'm finally assisted - the lady who answered said they should never have scheduled me because there is no line!!??? How is this possible I stay in an estate, there is a line currently and everyone around me also has one?? Then when I asked howcome I've been booked and confirmed then she transfered me to technical who couldnt assist and advised they can only transfer me back?
This is unexceptable!!
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018