Teleperformance / hr services
Hii guys today I m going to tell you about the worst part of company is theri hiring process.in starting I thought the hr's are very supportive but it was my mistake.
They hired me for amazon seller suppprt process after clearing the both round I was ready for the joining, the docs they told me to bring with me for documentation I bring them with me. But after completing the all formalities when I ask about the offer letter they said I have to clear one more round they calls it validation round about which they didn't told me in starting without it I won't be able to take my offer letter. So when I asked about it from hr he is not giving me the proper information about it I m asking why it's happening they also don't have answer. They are just giving me date and times for clear this round but their ops are not coming and now I m [censored] up with their hiring process because they are not clear with their terms. I just want to suggest all of you don't go in that organization otherwise same thing happend with you guys.
More Teleperformance Complaints & Reviews
- Teleperformance (TPUSA & CallTech) - Unpaid Wages & Overtime Lawsuit Against Teleperformance 
- Teleperformance - improper work site! 
- Teleperformance or CallTech Communications - Teleperformance Class Action Lawsuit
- Teleperformance Usa - Teleperformance USA located in Ogden Utah is by far the worst place I ever worked in my life
- Teleperformance Usa - missing wages
- Teleperformance - service
- Teleperformance - recruitment and e.r.
- Teleperformance - chronic illness
- teleperformanceusa - hardship withdrawl of 401k
- Teleperformance - customer service