Teleflora / The don't deliver & tell you much later

United States Review updated:

I ordered a flower basket on September 10th for delivery September 15th. On September 10th I received my order confirmation with all the correct information. On September 21st at 3am I received an email from Teleflora thanking me for my purchase and asking me if I was satisfied. Same day at 10am I receive the following email : "Dear ... We have been unable to place your order for delivery on the
requested date. Please provide us with an alternate delivery date. Please call us at [protected] or reply to this email. Thank you." No apology, no explanation, and obviously a WEEK LATE for me to do anything about it. When I called the phone number in the email, the lady apologized but offered no explanation and no solution. Actually she didn't offer a refund either until I requested it. This isn't even a busy time of year! I just cannot believe how poor their customer service is. The original order confirmation stated if an item isn't available a comparable substitute will be delivered. It doesn't say the truth which is we're going to charge your credit card, not deliver and then tell you 2 weeks later. Why are they still in business?

Comments

• Te
      Sep 23, 2009

I'm so sorry that you experienced that problem! We do our best to handle all such issues promptly and I'd really like to look into what might have happened with your order if you'd be willing to assist me by contacting me with your order number. My name is Nicole and I can be reached at care [at] teleflora.com.

Again, my deepest apologies for the problem you encountered. I'd really like to make this right for you and also understand what might have happened so that we can try to improve our processes.

-Nicole at Teleflora