Telecheck

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 by

Nasty customer service

Telecheck
Telecheck has some very nasty people working for them. I went to foodlion in hopewell virignia. i have been writing checks there for months. nothing ever bounced. i went in yetersday and bought 96 dollars worth of food i needed. foodlion runs my check and i get some "verification" denial. the manager tells me to just call and that most of the time it is no problem. i call and get this woman name AILEEN, ID# 5858. She is some type of oriental woman that could barely talk. She asks me a whole bunch of questions for 5 minutes. Then she tells me im denied and that i need to find another source of payment. i proceed to tell her that i dont have a debit card yet and that the bank is already closed. she calls be by my FIRST name and asks me "what part of find another source of payment do i NOt understand" ? I then went off. i told her she was NOT going to talk to me like that, that I was an officer in the united states army, fresh back from afghanistan, and that if she cant talk to people like she has some sense, she needed another job. I was told I was deneied because the "database" didnt show history of me writing a lot of checks ? Does that make sense to anybody here ? I hate checks. but i had to use what i had til i get my card. i had to leave my food there ... smh.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

N  24th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
You don't have your debit card yet because it is a new account. A new account is not trusted. Checks are old fashioned and subject to fraud. Checkbooks are lost and stolen all day, everyday. Pay with your credit card. You are an officer and don't have a credit card? Odd!. Carry cash. Fold it up, put it in your pocket. Old fashioned. Cash is like check but works more often.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree