Telebrands / Unauthorized charges
I ordered from the website of Telebrands, Fairfield, N.J., Pedipaws for the amount of $l9.99 plus 7.99 for S&H. They charged my credit card $37.98 instead of $27.98. When I noticed the error, I called right way. I talked to May, Sara, Ryan, Jen, and Angi, all representatives of Telebrands to try to correct the amount but they all had excuses for not altering the wrong amount; instead they offered a $5.00 discount and now I have to pay $32.98 ($5.00) more than the amount advertised. I am going to complain to the Better Business Bureau. There must be a lot of people taken for fools!
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands - about I was charged was not the agreed amount.
- Telebrands - the amazing expanding hose brass bullet
- Telebrands - ped egg power
- Telebrands - spin mop
- Telebrands - Parcel not received