TeeChipsent wrong item

I ordered a "Never underestimate the power of an old man who graduated from Virginia Tech" shirt. I received an Australian themed sweatshirt. I called their support phone number which directs you to put in the order number and they send a link. I live chatted (from their website) with someone who also said she would submit claim. I got an email asking me to send a picture and explanation.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CAI did and then they said that it was sent to wrong department (REALLY; sent it to link I was sent and anyway, THEY couldn't just forward it??) Sent the picture again and I have heard nothing back. Now the live chat is removed from their website so can't even do that. They aren't responding to emails, their phone line directs to send email, and no live chat--how convenient for them!!! I had asked the live chat person why you couldn't talk with someone on the phone and she said that they were upgrading it; I seriously doubt it. This is EXTREMELY poor customer service and I am very upset as this was to be a gift!!!

May 03, 2017