Teco Peoples Gas FLorida / Broken Gate

FL, United States Review updated:

My gate was damaged by a Teco employee. I have a 6 foot privacy gate surrounding my home. It has lock on the door of the gate and the only way to gain entry inside my gate is to either cut this lock to open the gate, use the key to remove the lock to open the gate or to just jump the fence entirely. Well needless to say they chose to jump the fence I am assuming as now mt gas is turned on the the gate is now broken. How else would they have been able to turn on the service without getting inside the fence to do this. This would have been much simpler to just knock on the door and have someone let you in or just dono't turn it on at all because there is no way for you to get in... What type of criminals aroe they hiring to work for their company with not a care or regard for damaging other people's property then leaving and going on about their business.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Comments

• Ab
      Jun 19, 2009

Yeah it's theme . I don't know what kind of employee they have but i called to turn on my gas, and i told her that i'm going to buy the house, but i don't have the key yet, so she have to give me exact time or call me before so that the real estate agent can open the door for them.and boy that women who answer the phone was soooooo rude, and stupid in the same time.her name is Nancy and code # 7383. she told me that i have to be there from 8 am to 8pm, and if i'm late the're going to charge me !!