South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG] Logo

South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG]

Having problems with South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG]?

South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG] Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 333 4465 (Downed / Sparking Lines)
+1 800 815 0083 (Gas Leaks)
2390 Aviation Ave.
SatClosed
SunClosed
Postal Address
Dominion Energy South Carolina, P.O. Box 100255, Columbia, SC 29202

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG] Customer Service. Initial South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG]. Discuss the issues you have had with South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

South Carolina Electric and Gas [SCEG]owe a bill not in my name

My ex spouse had an account in her name three years ago. It was past due and went to collections. I have never had an account with sce&g. I go and try to open an account and they say since I was her spouse I owe the balance. I didn't even live with her as we have been separated and divorced for 3 years. I am simply trying to open an account and owe someone else's bill. This is illegal. I have never had an account with them so how do I owe a bill

ScegThe last bill was too high and the company hasn't provided details about it

My wife and I rented the house in Hampton and our power company was SCEG. When we decided to move out and return to our homeland, they sent us a bill for $1, 000. We have paid all bills on time, so we couldn’t understand why they suddenly wanted such bill. As well as they haven’t returned our deposit. We haven’t got the deposit back and we haven’t paid for this bill, because it was too suspicious. Was it scam or not?