Team Nissan Of Marietta / questionable honesty
I purchased a (NEW ???) Nissan Altima SL from Team Nissan of Marietta dealership on Saturday July 25, 2009. I was satisfied that they had given me a reasonably good deal on the car. I left with the "New Car" and was satisfied with the courteous and professional treatment I received from those that I dealt with.
Now I find that the paper work that I blindly and trustily signed had an undisclosed surprise. The odometer statement shows 880 miles on this "New Car". That equates to enough mileage to drive from Atlanta to Orlando Florida and return. This was never mentioned to me by anyone in the dealership.
I called my salesman and of course he apologized for the problem but he said, "it is a new car because it has never been titled".
Does this mean that you can drive it 100 K miles and sell as new since it has never been titled???
I know that I should read everything before signing but some of us trust an "Honest" business to deal in a manner that does not require us to have our attorney present to interpret and assure us, before signing that we are being treated fairly.
The Salesman told me that he would discuss this with Mr. Shawn Loibman and get back with me. As of this time and date I have heard nothing.
My advise to anyone considering this dealership, be very careful as to what you sign. Read it carefully. Also do not expect to receive any service after the sale. They do not care after they "get your deal signed.
More Team Nissan Of Marietta Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission
- Nissan - 2012 nissan versa takata airbag recall
- Nissan - bad service
- Nissan - customer service