TD Bank North — bank fees and minimum deposits
TDBank North switched free checking accounts to "convenience" checking accounts in April or May. Did you get the letter? It said, among other things, that there is now a requirement to keep $100 minimum balance or face a $15 fee. Well, today, the bank imposed the fee. And drew my account down below $100 by a little. That will create a second fee in July.
I voted with my feet and closed the account. But here's the question. If TD Bank North has say 100, 000 customers in MA or whatever and requires each of them to take $100 off the table are they not taking missions out of the economy at the worst possible moment? That just doesn't seem right.
More TD Bank North Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues