TD Bank — usurious fees without notice
TD Bank in East Northport NY has so far charged over $570.00 in overdraft charges on transactions of a Debit Card. The Debit card is NOT a Charge Card, and when I complained several times I was unable to see the Bank Manager in person. He was unavailable during the working day and unavailable during working hours. Naturally, he is unavailable at other times. His response to my inquiries, related through an employee named Elizabeth was a curt "NO, we cannot help you" ...left on my answering machine.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY
The problem: Dunkin Donuts in East Northport NY had decided on 36 Mar 2010 to put through transactions, debit and otherwise, that for some reason did not get processed since mid-february, even though the transactions were approved by the banks.
The customers were hit with debit withdrawals-one for each transaction. TD Bank immediatey hit me with a $175.00 FEE, and then other substantial feees for over a weeks time to again over $570.00. I was unable to stop the process as the 'YES' Bank was not co-operative at all. I am still unable to have representation in this process and I believe ot is time for the Atty Generals office to get involved.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues