Tata Sky HD / Inappropriate Charges

Jul 17, 2015
Tata Sky
I am a subscriber of HD Connection. I misplaced the digicard that is required to be inserted in the digibox (stb). When I contacted the call center for replacement, I was told that only digicard replacement fee will be charged. No visit charges would be applicable as I was their premium customer.
Now they have charged me and telling me that for anything replacement I will be charged. I said I am ready to pay the amount but atleast accept that your agent has miscommunicated. They did not even confirm by email their mistake. Is it the customer service or Governance expected from house of Tatas.
Tata to Tata because customer is now 'custo' mein 'mar'
It seems that they are taking us for a ride by miscommunicating, cheating and all tricks they can find on the land.
Pathetic services.
Anuj Mittal

N  17th of Jul, 2015 by
It is your word against theirs, and grow up. You lost the digicard so you have to pay to get it replaced. When you get it a second time give it to either your mom or dad to keep it safe since you are careless. I know you are a child because you refuse to accept responsibility for your mistake.

Tata Sky Logo Tata Sky
Customer Care Service
Opposite Marthon Heights, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Kamagar Nagar Number 1, Elphinstone West, Century Mills, Lower Parel, Maharashtra
India - 400013