Tata Sky / terrible experience
It is to inform you that TATA SKY's digicomp card needs to be wiped every now & then. Maybe once in 02 days. This is such an incompetent product that I have wiped this card for a tleast 50 times in 40 days time. Reason is not known. The call center answer is so cold that they are not ready to listen to anything but say that please wipe.
After wiping for so many times card obviously goes bad.It has got small strip like sim card. The replacement cost of this is Rs 500.00. TATA guys needs to underact that we can get a new connection at Rs 700 now.
Otherwise we will have to really say TATA to TATA SKY.
More Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - faults & problems 
- Tata Sky - drop of channel package 
- Tata Sky - very very poor customer service! 
- Tata Sky - solution for card lost 
- Tata Sky - dropping of channels 
- Tata Sky - tata sky connection
- Tata Sky Dth - service
- Tata Sky - unsatisfactory services and not giving validate reason for set top box changing.
- Tata Sky - tatasky hd setup box
- Tata Sky - fake charges and forced plan limits