Tata Sky / Relocation harassment!

India Review updated:
I am a TATA SKY customer at Bangalore and my customer ID is [protected]. I have relocated my house very recently (last SUNDAY - 2Mar08). I called up customer care and informed well in advance about my relocation (much before 30hours) and got appointment. I shifted my house and i was waiting... waiting and waiting..till now nobody came to my place. I made around 30calls to tatasky customer care but they kept on telling "it will be done by today" and at the end of day they used to tell "the engg re-scheduled"... and story repeats everyday. There is a BIG gap in comm between customer & eng department due to which customers are having bad time. it is the worst service I ever had in my life time. Thanks to TATASKY for showing heights of irresponsibility and not communicating well to customers. I have learnt a lot from your pathetic service. I missed grand cricket FINAL and also missing today's match :(. It is a mental toucher for the customer and BIG harassment.

Comments

Si
  9th of Nov, 2010
Customer ID : 1016536656
Complaint nos. are 1-8153781585 & SR0911100430465

From last 10 days i lodged my complaint almost 20 times at your mail, call centre just to change the location of dish antenna in nearby building as I shifted to new house.

Every day I receive a call but no action. I have never seen in my life such a USELESS, PATHETIC, UNPROFESSIONAL Service provider that too from a Group like TATA.

People without ears & eyes are sitting & just killing time without any heed on customer request.

Kuch to Sharam karo besharmo, ab to jaag jao.

I want my total recharge money back from the date of my 1st complaint and bugger "apne deebe utha ke le jao" I will shift to some other DTH service provider.

TATA SKY is the Most Third Class company of TATA Group. I have lost total faith in this group.
Dear Mr. Ratan Tata, please close this company its a big disgrace on Tata group.

Tata Sky Logo Tata Sky
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

103 Reviews
Opposite Marthon Heights, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Kamagar Nagar Number 1, Elphinstone West, Century Mills, Lower Parel, Maharashtra
Mumbai