Tata Sky / unethical business practice
My subscriber ID is [protected].
We had two of our set top boxes in non-working condition for which we had requested Tata Sky technicians to come over and fix it. Since both the boxes were under warranty, I was specifically informed that I wont be charged a single penny for the replacing them with other refurbished boxes.
I had specifically filled up and signed forms given to me by the Tata Sky technicians where it mentioned that I won't be charged for the service.
I checked my account today and figured that it has been deactivated and a charge of 350 Rs. has been levied on my account as VISIT CHARGE.
This comes off as cheating, unethical business practice and misguided information from Tata Sky for which if I am not attended to properly I will approach the Consumer Protection Court.
We are extremely dissatisfied with Tata Sky services and are seriously thinking of permanently switching over to another provider.
Dr. Gautam Patel
More Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - faults & problems 
- Tata Sky - drop of channel package 
- Tata Sky - very very poor customer service! 
- Tata Sky - solution for card lost 
- Tata Sky - dropping of channels 
- Tata Sky - set top box not working 
- Tata Sky - sony channels
- Tata Sky - tata sky setup box no signal
- Tata Sky - misleading your employee to customer like me
- TataSky - my tatasky tv connection con. no. 1012603294