Tata Indicom/postpaid Connection / Disconnection
I want to complaint against tata income postpaid mobile company. Actually i was doing job in chandigarh and i took two postpaid connection on the name of my relative naresh kumar who is the residency of chandigarh. Last year i gave resign from job and came back to my city karnal. I gave written application to disconnect my both tata indicom postpaid connections. I deposite my unbilled amount as per company rulls in tvh, near adjecant maruti showroom, sec 8 c, chandigarh. But they didnot disconnect my no. Yet i did not use that nos. After giving application and paid unbilles. Till now and they regularly sending me monthly rent of connections. They send me legal notice gave me a ph no of a senior to talk with him. I called him and he told me that he gave me waver and i need not to pay any amount. But after that they continuely sending me monthly rent and missbehave with my relative who are leave in chandigarh.
You can chack my account and my record of bill payment, i regularly paid all the bill when i was using that nos.
Now my complaint is that please disconnect my nos. And refund my security of both nos and refund me my amount which i diposite for unbilled amount.
U can check my last complaints, request to disconnecions of nos. I am giving you the detail of my nos.
Mobile no. [protected], [protected], on the name of naresh kumar, sec 7 b, chandigarh.
- vikas kumar
More Tata Indicom/postpaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them