TATA Indicom / Extremely awful internet service

India Review updated:

I regret the day i made the stupid decision of subscribing to tata indicom - plug to surf internet service.

Having spent 3000 rupees i cant get out of it. The billing is erratic - the speed smacks of the early ninenties. You rarely get more than 6-8 kbps - they promised me 144 kbps at the least. I was "kajoled" by their ad, their false promise of blazing speed, and the name of "tata". My advise - exercise utmost caution in subscribing to their products and services. I have reported to their customer care, their nodal office with no change in quality.

Even their service engineers who came to offer their services, on my complaint, say the speed cant be better than 6-8 kbps, which even a lay person will tell you is worse than snails pace.

They were not happy with my compгtуr so to prove their point that all was ok, they had come armed with their own lap top.

So thats my experience with the blazing speed of tata - indicom
Pr

Comments

Am
  14th of Feb, 2008
I have taken your post paid service, i could not diposit the amount due to my busy schedule, i requested to your guys to collect the payments, but nobody came, and now my phone has no facility for outgoing calls. Good services, now i went myself to deposit the amount. Kripaya services suru kare.
Ha
  27th of May, 2008
Hello sir,

my postpaid mobile no- 9212485536 & 9212485535

i have more problem in cross the credit limit every month and after that my services close

please check it out my problem

Thanks

Prahlad sharma
Ka
  10th of Nov, 2008
to, internet department
i have applied for tata indidicom new modem now i have to cancel my request for new modem due to working of my old d-link modem.my account no is 602047844 and my internet no is 0220418227
so please accept my request for modem..
your faithfully