TARA-TARA.TARA.HK / taking money from my bank account

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I had some work done on the internet by a medium by the name of Tara (VP/Tara-Medium UK) and she was paid from my bank account. The money was refunded to my account because I was not happy to pay for what she had done. However a few days after the first payment of £6.65 (on the 3rd feb 2011) was taken from my account, two more transactions occured on the 8th feb'11 for £6.65 ( two on the same day), showing on my bank statement as TARA-TARA.TARA.HK. Who?? Then on the 8th march'11 two more lots of £6.65 were paid from my account again! to TARA-TARA.TARA.HK !! I have emailed Tara VP/Tara-Medium uk about refunding my money and she says in her reply that the £13.00 and the£6.65 have been refunded, as they have been, on the 20th Jan'11(£13.00) and 22nd Feb '11(£6.65). So who/what is TARA-TARA.TARA.HK and how is it taking money from my account and for what???

Ki

Comments

• Al
      15th of Apr, 2011

I have just been onto my bank to stop future payments to VP Tara-Medium UK. I tried to claim a refund for the work she had done. I use the term 'work' very loosely as her Astral Reading for me is the same as everyone else's! My bank has had to cancel my card to prevent her from applying for any more money. They could not simply put a stop on her as I had given my details without the benefit of a direct debit guarantee. I shall now have to wait for up to 10 bank working days before I can easily access my funds! A price well paid to prevent her or similar characters withdrawing from my account. More fool me!

• Li
      8th of Jul, 2011

The same thing is happening to me. Do you have an email for this Tara please?

• Br
      16th of Sep, 2011

I am hving the same promble with Tara, I hv unsubscrib from her but still hv money taken out off my acc,
    I would also like to hv her email address, I took her off my email contacts thinking that it was over, but she has taken money
    today again.

• As
      16th of Apr, 2013

Hi, all you have to do to cancel the payment of further installments that you have authorized before, is to contact Tara directly via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html. Please use the same email address you used when registering on Tara’s website. The satisfaction of those looking for Tara’s help is her number one aim and priority, reason for always offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
    Frank, Tara’s assistant.

• Ri
      7th of Feb, 2015

Stop taking money from my Credit Card You Have Did Nothing For Me I Will Get A Hold Of My Credit Holders To Stop Payment On YOU I Want The Money TO BE RETRUNED BACK TO MY CARD #5466802010961113 RICHARD BRISTOL

16th of Sep, 2016

you should use a prepaid card such as veritas for avoiding this situation

27th of May, 2018

How do you get them to stop taking money out of your account?