Having problems with Tara Medium?

Tara Medium Customer Service Contacts

Unit 2605, Island Place Towar, 510 King’s Rd, North Point
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tara Medium Customer Service. Initial Tara Medium complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tara Medium above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tara Medium. Discuss the issues you have had with Tara Medium and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tara MediumTransaction number [protected]

I accepted a offer for help from tara-medium but then cancelled after 1 cession and requested a refund as I was not satisfied and because it was too expensive. I initially paid $ 133.00 in august but have not received a refund and today a second debit of $ 133.00 was debited to my account. I have not received any communication from tara regarding my request. Only a confirmation email that I have successfully unsubscribed on the day that I decided to cancel and request a refund.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• Tara Medium's response · Nov 06, 2020

Hello, this is Frank, Tara's secretary,
      This is just a follow up to the refund request on this site, since your request was received and promptly processed on the same day, Sept 23rd 2020.

A confirmation of the refund was sent to the gmail above on the same day.
      For further details, I do invite to contact Tara directly or to contact Tara by using the site's contact page:

Tara MediumUnexpected Payment

Hello, I have never visited your site or attempted to contact you. However, money was taken out of my bank account that appears to be linked to you. I have no idea why this has happened which is concerning to me. I'd like to be emailed in order to discuss this matter. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Please email me as soon as possible so this can be resolved.

• Tara Medium's response · May 04, 2020

Hello Gabbi Bee, this is Frank, TARA's secretary.
        Perhaps there is some kind of misunderstanding because, like any other means of payment, there is always the previous authorization from the card owner, nothing is debited without consent.
        Was that one-time payment or the full amount in 3 monthly installments? Can you please reply to PRIVATELY with the email address and/or transaction number?
        Is it possible that someone close to you, has done that purchase with that card, without your knowledge? Did you already contact TARA?
        I'll be waiting for your feedback over this matter
        Frank

Tara Mediumastral reading for money and luck

I received an email from "Tara Medium" stating that she could do a reading that would cost $19.67 for 3 monthly installments. I received the reading, however, I wasn't happy with it. I emailed the company numerous times for a refund, as their website states that a full refund could be issued if you weren't satisfied. I have not heard 1 peep from this company. No return emails, No refund, nothing. Very dissapointed. I would not recommend anyone use this site.

• Tara Medium's response · Jan 23, 2020

Hello, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.

After receiving your request on Jan.15th, the refund was created and processed in 2 days. An email was sent to you, confirming the refund on the same day. Can you please check your inbox and spam box, please?

For further details, please contact Tara directly by email or using the site's contact page.

Kind regards,
          Frank, TARA's secretary

Tara Mediumunauthorised deductions from my account

I used her service in 2010, got a few readings then cancelled my service. After receiving a email invoice from clickbank in August this year (2019) I searched my bank account statement for any further charges and found out she has resumed deducting payments from my account for the last 3 years! It adds up to $500+ dollars! I'm furious, no authorisation was given, no services were requested or received! I want my money back and her support email address does not work anymore!!! Clickbank are NOT helpful in retrieving my money either!

• Tara Medium's response · Sep 02, 2019

Hello Lozh, I'm Frank, Tara's secretary.
            It seems that you might have bought some studies using the 3 monthly installments as the payment method and surely there's some kind of misunderstanding but in order to check, can I have please, the email address that was registered and or the transaction numbers of your purchases?
            Just reply privately to this message.
            I'll be waiting for your feedback.
            Frank, TARA's secretary

Tara Mediumrunic reading and talisman (horoscope service)

Tara medium mailed me that I will help you as you are going through the worst period of your life and there is apecial offer for you ie three installment payments
          But it all was fake and i paid him 3.3$ as first part of installment
          I dont want to avail this service and need refund as promised by tara medium
          And no any future deduction from my credit card if it happens then it will be a fraud

RESOLVED

Refund has been credited back to my credit card and the complaint is now resolved, Thanks to tara-medium and special thanks to complaint board for helping me to get the refund back Regards Ashish Sinha [email protected]

• Tara Medium's response · Jun 05, 2019

Hello ashish sinha, I'm Frank, Tara's secretary.

This just a follow up email concerning your refund request.
              It is already in processing, thus I do invite to check your email address.
              For further details, please contact Tara directly.
              Regards
              Frank, Tara's secretary

• Updated by ashish sinha · Jun 01, 2019

I bought a runic reading and runic horoscope from tara-medium as they contacted me on gmail id [email protected], she also promised me for the refund if there is no benefit observed from the same products but i am asking for the refund since last week but there is no response from her till now
              i bought the product for 10$ in three installment and deduction of $3.34 already done from my credit card
              i dont want to avail this fraud service anymore and if any future deduction happens from the tara medium than i will file a fraud scam case against her
              please refund my amount of $3.34 back to me as promised by you

Tara Mediummessage about refund.

I started my encounter with TARA - the medium in February of 2019.
            Her policy read money back if not happy. Well I'm not happy and have been trying to
            message them for refund. The first message I sent was asking for cancellation and refund of $249 quoting her policy. Message came back immediately saying they cancelled my subscription but did not address the refund. I tried to send another message and asked for refund and how would they handle that. Their message came up that they could not find my EMAIL address in their records and it was the same one I used when asking for refund. Looks like false advertising to me.
            I don't mind paying for a service but this was a bunch of malarky. I took a chance on them and received none of things they said I would.

• Tara Medium's response · Apr 30, 2019

Hello "Suewho" I'm Frank, TARA's secretary.

Can you please reply privately with the email that was registered on the site and/or transaction number?
                I do need this info in order to give you feedback about the current refund status.

Apr 22, 2019

Tara-Medium — tara-medium

I paid twice for Tara's medium services and I received the same reading both times and was given the wrong...

Feb 09, 2019

Tara Medium — credit card

OK my name is Alfonso Benitez an I've been responding to Tara- Medium through my gmail account. I know...

Tara Medium — I did the 3 payments and cancelled after 1st

My name is Jannette Colon. Birth date 5/10/61. Card ends 6767. Exp 6/21 CCV 338 I asked for refund because...

Tara Medium — refund policy

I have sent almost 10 emails regarding my request for a refund of all my money $132.20 an was told that they...

Tara Medium — unauthorized credit card charges

when i went on to this site it says give credit card details and you get free 9.99 credit from a live medium...

Tara Medium — unfulfilled promises

On 5/21/18 I sent you $19.00 for the promise from you to enable me to be a BIG WINNER of lots of money. Then...

Tara Medium — unauthorized credit card payment

May 5th 2018 I am very upset about this medium. I invested my money that I didn't have because she promise...

Tara Medium — service refund

I got several readings from Tara before requesting a refund in Feb 2018. These readings cost me hundreds of...

Tara Medium — unauthorized credit card charges

i would like a full refund for the following amounts 49.95 29.95 and 19.95. I did everything she advised me...

Tara Mediumrefund my money

I already complained here for Tara medium and you solved my problem a little bit and I appreciate that thank you so much but Tara promised me of refunding my whole money but she payed me only 200$ rest more than 600$ she didn't payed me it toke so much time can you please help me she is not paying my whole refund please help me please I really need my money it is more than 600$

• Tara Medium's response · Jun 25, 2018

Hello Mrs Laila Haidar, Frank here again.
                  As stated previously, the refund process is still in in processing as I write this message.
                  Can I ask you a little more patience please, thus all the refunds will be done, as requested.
                  Please check you gmail and for further details, please contact TARA directly.
                  TARA's secretary

Tara Mediumshe told me of refunding my money between one or two weeks

She told me if I am not satisfied she will refund my money and she told me she will refund it between one or two weeks it has been more than two weeks I think she is making fool of me she is not refunding me my money please help me out I really need my money it is more than 300$ for sure please help me it has been more than one month that is am saying about refunding my money I am not satisfied ... please help me

• Tara Medium's response · Jun 19, 2018

Hello "Laila haidar", I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
                    Please check your gmail account because your refunds request, is still being process personally by TARA.
                    I do apologize for any inconvenient and delay but I would like to inform that depending on your bank and or card issuer, the refunds will credit your card within 7 working days.
                    For further details, please contact TARA directly using the same gmail or you may use the site's contact page:

Tara Mediumservices provided

This is my previous response to my last complaint:

On Jun 12, 2018, at 1:20 AM, ComplaintsBoard.com wrote:

E-Mail from Tara Visionary (View User Profile) to dmjp ([protected]@aol.com)
                  Tue, 12 Jun 2018 00:19:10 -0500
                  Hello "dmjp", I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
                  Surely there's some kind of misunderstanding regarding the payment method in 3 monthly installments that apparently was chosen. Can you reply privately with the registered email and/or transaction(s) number(s), please?
                  I can gladly check your file and inform you about the current refund status.
                  Frank,
                  TARA's secretary;

Since this I tried to go to site with my info and see about reply. Would not take my message due to unknown email address which is where they contacted me .
                  So email:[protected]@aol.com
                  Transaction number: [protected] &
                  Transaction number: [protected]
                  lets see if you can manage to take care of now!!

• Tara Medium's response · Jun 19, 2018

Hello Mrs D*** ****o, Frank here and thank you for the reply.
                      I do apologize for any misunderstanding but is was due to the fact for contacting TARA using different email addresses, thus payments also liked to different email accounts.
                      Most important now, the stated refunds were done today, as requested. Please check you email account for the confirmation. For further details, please contact directly TARA using the corresponded email address or by using the site's contact page:

TARA's secretary

P.S.: As all the info here shared has public access, I do invite you to edit your message and delete your email address.

Tara Medium — refund and cancellation

On 5/ 29 /18. I paid Tara-Medium $69.00 for Tara's help. I had not heard from her at all since she took my...

Tara Mediumreadings are not accurate

I had several purchases of readings that took money out of my account in steps. readings never came true and as such on multiple occasions I have asked for refund promised in initial purchase if not satisfied.I WAS NOT SATISFIED AND AM NOW ANGRY about the continued withdrawals and non refund of my money!!!I requested cancellation and refund through email of their site on at least 6 times. Not a single response to either email address. Since the attached photo there are 3 more charges totaling to today $204.03. I want this to stop and be refunded. Such a scam!photo of emails will not attach too large.

• Tara Medium's response · Jun 19, 2018

Hello Mrs D*** ****o, user "dmjp" Frank here.

• Tara Medium's response · Jun 12, 2018

Hello "dmjp", I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
                        I can gladly check your file and inform you about the current refund status.
                        Frank,