Menu

reviews & complaints

Beatrice Marot Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Beatrice Marot has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Beatrice Marot. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Beatrice Marot complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Beatrice Marot reviews & complaints

S
1:26 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beatrice Marot Readings

This woman is a scam artist. She not only takes people's money making them select "gift" through PayPal so she can continue to collect bogus disability without claiming any income, she complains about her problems during the entire "reading". Beatrice Marot is a sociopath and a dangerous woman, do not in any way get involved with her, just google her name!

Read full review of Beatrice Marot and 5 comments
Update by Sarah Shadowens
Sep 13, 2023 1:29 am EDT

Forgot to add that Goddess Central is her "business".

Hide full review

Replying to comment of BeaCool

Love to help others

Nov 14, 2023 11:48 pm EST
Replying to comment of BeaCool

So grateful for the gifts the Goddess gave me to help people

Nov 14, 2023 11:41 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

And please do check out my Goddess Central page on Facebook where I offer free three minute readings and enjoy reading my hundreds of wonderful reviews.

I am actually the one that has been the victim of unreal cyberbullying and unimaginable cruelty by people I either wanted to help or people who claimed they wanted to help me. I am currently writing a book about the endless years long battle dealing with one sociopath after another

Chip Coffey - The man who started it all

Tanila Price - friend of Chip Coffey

Tammy Allenduff - friend of Chip Coffey

Kimberly Glasnapp - fostered two dogs for this rescue fraud who used dogs to raise funds for her drug habit. She died of a drug overdose in 2018.

Diana Falconi - lured me to her home under false pretenses and robbed me

Jayme Huffiness/Epona Horse Academy - ripped me off for $1500 in rent, filed false TRO with false claims. Forces her own children to lie for her against their father. Worst mother ever

Christina Pitcher - neighbor from hell

Mark Williams Holmes - neighbor from hell

Mae Gentry - neighbor from hell

John Eric Marot . . . yes my own brothers are without a doubt the worst of them all.

John Xavier Marot - Trustee of my mother's estate and pathological liar.

After reading a book called "The Sociopath Next Door" by Dr. Martha Stout in 2006, It would seem the Universe wanted me to really see them up close and personal as there are so many out there. Bullet points of a Sociopath according to Dr. Stout.

A Sociopath will never tell the truth

A Sociopath will never apologize

A Sociopath will always spin the story

A Sociopath will always turn their victim into the culprit

I am the victim of so many sociopaths . . . I could write a book about it and I am. Working title, "Sociopaths R Us" and I hope it helps others see what to look for to avoid these very cunning con men and women

Nov 12, 2023 9:35 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am Beatrice Marot and I have no idea who this person is but yes if you Google my name there are 21 scam reports about me. Psychic Chip Coffey who I considered a friend, lost his mind when I became the number one psychic on Keen.com, is responsible for most of it.

A woman named Kimberly Glasnapp who I fostered two dogs for 2012 and when I found out she was an animal rescue fraud raising money through chip-ins to fund her drug habit, she cyberbullied me for years including a word press blog with ridiculous lies. She called Chip Coffey who fed her a lot of personal information about me. She only stopped because she died of a drug overdose in 2018.

Not sure who Sarah Shadowens is but a good guess would be Jayme Huffiness whose latest Horseback Riding scam is based on a ranch in Shadow Hills. She ripped me off for $1500.

C
4:48 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Over a decade ago, when I began my work as a professional psychic and medium, I worked for a telephone psychic hotline called Keen.com. One of the other psychics who worked for Keen was a woman named Beatrice Marot, who lives in California and calls herself “The High Priestess of Hollywood.” She claims that her main spirit guide is an ancient Druid magician...

Read full review of Beatrice Marot and 6 comments
K
5:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This consumer report is to chronicle proof of Beatrice Marot's more than twenty year history of burning innocent, vulnerable people who think she's a real psychic, to prove she's nothing but a mentally deranged cyber bully and cyber stalker, victimizing any one she has a problem with, and she is constantly having some problem wirth some body. For one thing...

Read full review of Beatrice Marot and 12 comments
5:54 pm EST

Beatrice Marot No complaint this lady is GREAT!

No Complaints about Beatrice Marot. She and a pal of mine have been friends for years. She really helped him through a lot of struggles.
I want to post this because Beatrice is not a racists or a homophobe or anything else but a great person.

If you need a great psychic reading I would recommend her over most anybody else.

Again, no complaints here.

Read full review of Beatrice Marot and 4 comments

Hide full review
4 comments
Bea Devi
Burbank, US
Jul 01, 2021 9:40 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am posting my feedback from Keen.com as this is where all this cyberbullying started. I became the number one psychic on Keen and as a result Chip Coffey who had maintained that spot for 4 years became extremely jealous and not only rallied his friends to get me kicked off of Keen but he also purchased my name as domain sites and demanded $3000 for them. There is even a wonderful review from Chip Coffey himself.

Mypoint
Biddeford, US
Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm EST

Instead of always trying to have the last word, why don't you all just shut up and let it go and turn it over to God? You are all acting like little kids on the school playground, enough is enough walk away and let it go. The truth will be revealed in time. Let them look like jerks. The more you argue the more you fall into their trap. Turn the other cheek and walk away. : D

Tammy W.
Jasper, US
Jul 15, 2009 4:09 pm EDT

Uhmm, excuse me, but get your facts straight Beatrice. I never claimed you were a homophobe, although what you posted in your own words does lead me to believe you are in fact a racist.

And you are no Goddess or Lightworker, you are the exact opposite.

You were the one that started with the name calling and foul language in that blog of Kelli's. Tanila or myself never used one foul word in our posts back and forth with you.

True Wiccans, Goddesses, Lightworkers or Christians would never have posted half of the things you did.

You even proved your true psychic abilities when you accused me of several things, which I did not do.

If anyone would truly like to see what this "Goddess" is truly like, feel free to search her name on Blogspot. I've posted the entire transaction and the wonderful letters she sent to me and the ones I sent her!

Tammy
Speedway, US
Feb 27, 2009 9:57 am EST

I agree with Tanila 100%. This woman is no 'light worker' as claims to be. She has a very foul mouth, has made very racist remarks (if you don't mean them to begin with don't say them) and very bigoted. If you don't believe me, then check out her comments as I've posted them exactly as she has stated them on my blog at blogspot.com under the name spiritchasertammy and Beatrice Marot and her Multi-delusional reality!

After you have read it, then you can truly say whether she you agree or disagree.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Beatrice Marot contacts

Most discussed Beatrice Marot complaints

Readings
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer