[Resolved] Tara-Mediumdangerous manipulator!!

I want to tell the world about this fake medium! Well, actually all these supernatural guys are fake, but this lady here scams people for good!! My sister paid her for some hocus pocus and was fooled! She told my sister some foolishness and my sister believed her and our live turned into a nightmare. My sister lost her job, her boyfriend because she become like crazy and followed the instructions that Tara gave her. Tara told her that she will be a successful person and that she needs to do this and that and my sister did everything Tara said. This person is some kind of hypnotizer or something! People beware!!

• Resolution statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2016

Hello Melanie, I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
    I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you or any other person.
    I would like to remind you that if you have any specific question about a study or other query, you can send a message via: http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html, using the same address that was used to subscribe to her services.
    Frank, Tara's secretary

Me
Apr 20, 2016

Comments

• Gi
      May 04, 2016

I'm sure that was your own sisters actions! If Tara said ok now I want you to trust me and jump off of the Brooklyn Bridge and someone would be down there to catch her that I'm assuming she would have done so???!!! I think not!! It's your choice to decide what's in your best interest. It's kinda silly to think that this one woman made all that happen. If so then sounds to me like someone may need to invest more into the mental health aspect of help.