Having problems with Tara Medium?

Tara Medium Customer Service Contacts

Unit 2605, Island Place Towar, 510 King’s Rd, North Point
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tara Medium Customer Service. Initial Tara Medium complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tara Medium above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tara Medium. Discuss the issues you have had with Tara Medium and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tara Medium — her personal reading for me...

I've been sitting here reading the complaint regarding Tara medium and have to say I'm surprised and...

Tara Mediumtara

8 emails one after another like many on here complaining I have never visited or requested her services however I am unindated with these constant emails and even sounding very convincing I'm no idiot.Any one that constantly asks for money in the most devious way is only a scam do not listen to what she writes and never part with your money.There are many different scams in this modern world we live in all wanting to rip you off and take your hard earned money.Frankly more needs to be done to keep us safer.

• Tara Medium's response · Apr 11, 2018

Hello "Mpp1972", I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
      Firstly, I would like to apologize in Tara's name for any inconvenience.
      Now, as any other site online, the Unsubscription is always available just by following the corresponded "Unsubscription" links, present in ALL messages. You may also request it directly to the site, just by sending one email or by using the site's contact page. For further details, I do invite you to contact Tara directly.

Tara-Medium.comrequest for unsubscription

I have repeatedly asked to be unsubscribed from this website but am still getting unwanted emails from them! Is there anything else I can do, because it is very annoying and I want it to stop! I guess it is a kind of advertisement but I am not sure and I also don't know where this website is located. I just don't know why I am still getting emails after I repeatedly asked to be unsubscribed or removed. I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

• Tara Medium's response · Dec 06, 2017

Hello, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
        First of all, I do apologize in Tara's name for the inconvenience.
        Once you have requested the Unsubscription directly via email, using the corresponded links present in all the messages or by using the site's contact page, your request will be treated asap! However, it is also possible that you might receive still some emails but from one of the site's affiliates.
        I can gladly check but for that I will require your email address and the complete link of that particular message(s), in order to identify which affiliate has been sending message(s) and to delete your email from that mailing list.
        You may reply here privately to the message sent or you may contact directly the site with the same details.
        I'll be waiting for your reply!
        Frank

Tara Mediumphysic

Nobody helps and no hospital as homo robber masked gang of darica will behead and chop me too.They will wait outside as there is a cam at my home and under my bottom watching the mouse finishing my organs then will chop and skin my body coz my bottom broken into pieces.The alquada homo robbers made my family s bodies into pieces .No soldier and no police of my state coz the turkish state is isil.How can u let them do this murder?as u see my pics also on my facebook i shared.They behead and chop people coz they rob.Only brains left of my family.No state and other state s lay claim to or protect.I wanted help a lot but nobody did anything in turkey!they gave me mouse meat and mpuse poison too.I withdrew 5 credits from the bank trying to stand on my feet.They stole our everything.The police takes bribes so no help.People are dying but they are gazing.They have the pleasure of beheading and giving a superior.Kadir tunc made my brother s head divide into two.I hope erdogan s head will be divided into two and live with only brains under masks like my family i wrote on my facebook. He will rule turkey.If turkey is ruled by him turkey will be like that.He is the leader of robbers.Give homos to the alligators as they make people chop in pieces

• Tara Medium's response · Nov 16, 2017

Hello again, Frank here and I'm Tara's secretary from the site www.tara-medium.com.
          YOU COMPLAINT ISN'T RELATED AND/OR LINKED TO TARA MEDIUM, TARA'S MESSAGES OR WEBSITE.
          I do urge you to CONTACT THE COMPETED AUTHORITIES that surely will help you against that kind of violence.

Tara Mediumpsychic

May god disappear turkey.Darician homos as they behead and chop and carve eyes and skin ur head and body after robbing thats why kadir tunc and melahat kaymak make homos by guns and beat letting fly at.We will rob darician homos then behead and chop.They are ruthless and merciless.I have no money eben to buy bread.As he made my family like that.Emin dilbaz who opened my bottom i used blasphemy has an apartment.They make homos by force by guns.

• Tara Medium's response · Oct 25, 2017

I'm terribly sorry to hear your story but that matter has NOTHING TO DO WITH TARA, TARA'S MESSAGES OR WEBSITE.

Tara Medium — psychic

The homo alligator monkey robber gang beheaded my family.Stole our everything.They killed me too as they...

Tara Mediumpsychic

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A RACE AND A RELIGION.U JAVE NO HEADS.THIS IS THE DUTY OF UR SOLDIERS.COZ AL WUADA HOMO ALLIGATOR KADIR TUNC AND MELAHAT KAYMAK MAKE HOMOS THEN CHOP AND BEHEAD COZ THEY MAKE THE CORPSES DISAPPEAR AS THEY HAVE GREAT ROBBERY AND GIVE BRIBES.THEY PUT US INTO DEATH.GOD DAMN U ALL.NO MONEY EVEN TO BUT BREAD.STILL SENDING MESSAGES.NOT ARRESTED AND KILLED SO THEY KILL MANY WITH THE MAFIA.AL QUADA HOMOS THREATEN AND GIVE BRIBES.THEY WILL BEHEAD AND CHOP ME .YOU WILL EAT MY CORPSE SOON TOO.HELP with ur SOLDIERS PLEASE.THEY spoilt europeans to take over europe.SO we will behead and chop them so they will give us their possessions and money.AL quada homos declared a religion war so make homos to take over europe with guns by melahat kaymak too.NO HELP NO HOSPITAL.THEY KNOW ENGLISH PULLING legs.with two mice i will DIE SOON.SOLDIERS DUTY NOT MINE.THEY have GREAT ROBBERY .THEY kidnapped me as they had my identities so put MICE to kill.NOBODY LAYS CLAIM TO.STILL TALKING TO HOMOS AND THE MAFIA.KILL them all .but they kill as u dont.

Hello, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary from the site www.tara-medium.com.
              I'm terribly sorry to hear your story but that matter has NOTHING TO DO with TARA, TARA's messages or with TARA's website.

Tara Mediumpsychic

The criminals are not quilty as the ones who let the crimes commit are quilty.Nobody helps .They break into my flat and kadir tunc put two mice in both sides my bottom and my womb so i am dying bye.Be a homo and a mafia nothing else.I have no strength to stand.He killed everyone and became rich.Still speaking not arrested.Go to the zoo and among the alligators to die.Kill them all .How many times should i write?soldiers duty not mine.The police given bribes to whitewash.They are not killed coz they kill innocent ones.

Tara Mediumpsychic

The homo alligator monster murderer kadir tunc even took my nude pics while sleeping as they broke into my flat and kidnapped me and put a screwer rat so earning money.He is mentally ill.He must be thrown into alligators as he chopped beheaded carved eyes and skinned their bodies in our toilet in gebze.I wrote on my whatsapp i wrote to him you are the murderer and gimme all ur money and possessions and you will be punished as you did to my family.They put a mask then broke into my flat with my family s removable brains as he carved.They carve eyes so carve brains too.My family has only their brains.As they gave bribes to my congregation too not arrested.Wanna behead and chop too to make the corpses disappear.Killed many.Still no help no hospital.They removed my bottom even the mouse ate up my bottom.In evora they came here waiting for my death .Put a cam but said there was not.The dictor said i was healthy and sent me to my home.They are crazy and psychopaths.You will war my corpse soon.They put my family in death too.Passivized everybody.They will behead and chop and no strength more

Tara Mediumclaim my free reading

Hi Tara,

This is the third time I am mailing you. Do not irritate me? Please check your servers. The below is the answer I am getting and this is the last mail and when it repeats I am leaving the expectation to you only..??

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') VALUES (1068077, '{"action":"save", "voeu":"Money", "valeurautre":"", "mois":"11"' at line 1

Thanks
                Surender Nalagandla

I have sent the above mail to Tara on October 16, 2017 to [protected]@tara-medium.com, but nobody has responded yet and she is still sending the mails to respond me. Before posting this complaint also I have checked the website, same problem repeated.

• Updated by Surender Nalagandla · Oct 25, 2017

Oct 23, 2017
                    SUB: Let me apologize for this mistake
                    Dear Surender,

Apparently there was a punctual mistake in that message or in the site, fortunately, you were kind enough to let me know.

Believe me when I say that I always carry out really carefully the work that people seeking my advice ask me to do.

But I must admit that I am not an expert when it comes to using my computer. I sometimes make technical mistakes.

This is what happened. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will not bear a grudge against me for that.

My computer specialist friend who usually helps me will take care of the clumsy mistakes I made as soon as possible.

Once again, let me thank you for your comprehension and the trust you put in me.

Your devoted friend,
                    Tara
                    and the same day she sent me a mail
                    SUB: I am taking the liberty of insisting because it is vital (Claim My free reading).
                    On October 24, 2017, the below mail I got.
                    This email needs to be taken seriously, Surender! (Claim My free reading)
                    and on this day I got the below mail (October 25, 2017)
                    Read this last important message! (Claim My free reading)

What it means, I don't know what to say. If they are behaving like this for free claiming, not to respond. I can expect what are they doing with paid. only god knows??!!
                    Its a fraud. Please unsubscribe if you are getting like these mails.

• Tara Medium's response · Oct 23, 2017

Hello, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
                    I do apologize in Tara's name if it that IT issue has cause any inconvenience. I will forward this message to Tara asking for a quick resolution. For further details, please contact Tara directly by using the same email that was registered or by using the site's contact page:
                    Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Tara Mediumrefund

I sent what Tara asked of me which was $79 and didn't receive anything and when I did receive an email 3 days later it wasn't what was promised to me, but for me to send more money. The email also stated that she hadn't received the money which my bank clarified for me that the money was taken out. All I'm asking for is my $79 refunded back to my account.
                  Thanks.

• Tara Medium's response · Sep 18, 2017

Hello Mrs Shakeemah B*****r, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
                      Just to update this complaint and to let you know the the refund was done as requested on Sept. 04th, for the corresponded amount and to the same MasterCard that was used, as requested. I do invite you to check once more your gmail account.
                      For further questions and to have a quicker reply, please contact TARA directly by email or by using the site's contact page.
                      Frank, TARA's secretary

Tara Medium — 8 sessions I had paid $499nzd for...

On regular basis Tara and I kept in touch. I began to grow confidence, patience, faith and hope into thi...

Tara Mediumphysic

I have received many emails for tara medium, wanting to predict my future @ my lucky numbers... She is a scam, thief, @ everything bad... Fortunately, I believe in god @ did not fall for her scam... Lottery numbers to play, I do not even play the lottery, people be wise and know and understand only god holds your future and not someone who is to lazy to get a job, just look at her picture... I pray that this scam artist does not get anymore money... Pray, read your bible and believe in something that is real, and that is god...

• Tara Medium's response · Aug 09, 2017

Hello "angelwings5", I’m Frank, Tara’s assistant.
                        I can assure you that Tara never meant to cause discomfort or any other negative feeling by sending her emails to you.
                        Unsubscription from the site is always possible and it is always available in each from Tara's messages by using the corresponded link.
                        You can also send your request via the site's contact page and the Unsubscription will be made immediately.
                        Frank,
                        TARA's secretary

Tara Mediumfaulty information/not following refund policy

I am being ignored because I am requesting refunds for faulty information given to me by Tara for the express purpose of helping me get a handle on my finanaces! The refund policy is a 100% guaranteed full refund! In my particular case I am due a total of $199.98 for 2 programs supplied by Tara! I've been very patient waiting for my refund but now it's time for real action! I didn't even obtain a lousy nickel!! My name is Joseph Trinian and I have an account that my money was taken from each time! That is where I want the money returned to!!! navoscpo7 @aol.com !!!

• Tara Medium's response · Jul 25, 2017

Hello Mr Joseph Trinian, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
                          Just to let you know that in fact TARA treated only today your refunds request, due to the fact that they were send to another email address and not the main one. Now more important, I can confirm to you that the refunds were done today and usually, within 7 business days, they will be available again in your Visa. Can you check you email inbox and spam box, please?
                          For further details, you do invite you to contact TARA by replying to the email that you have today received or by using the site's contact page.

Tara Mediumprediction in asteroid medium

I signed up and and it was supposed to be three installments totaling 39.99 once I paid it I received a different email for a person that I don't know what what it comes to Sherry M#jyw-[protected] once I pay the first installment and then when I put two net next it went to a page called kayako I will be contacting my credit card company to have the canceled as for fraud I would like to know what is happening with this company if it's credible or not I looked on spam and there was nothing there and now I'm finding out there's all kinds of stuff by dealing with this person please look into this and take the proper and actions so nobody else is abused by it thank you Brenda you can reach me at my email which is attached to this complaint [protected]@gmail
                        Com.

• Tara Medium's response · Jul 17, 2017

Hello Miss Brenda Treadaway, Frank here, TARA's secretary.
                            You have open a dispute with Paypal right after the initial payment and on the 14th July, TARA promptly send a message to your gmail confirming the refund of USD19. However, can you please clear out if you did sent a refund request to TARA's email address? Until now, no refund request was received from your email [email protected] Have you uses another one perhaps?
                            I'll be waiting for your feedback.

Tara Medium — reading

I received an email from Tara so I googled her and all of this popped up. I didn't use her services but...

Tara Medium — I don't know what I am paying for

This person is still taking money from me and not providing any services. She is taking $19.95/mo and...

Tara Medium — my lucky numbers and a reading

TARA Medium my name is Donald Askee on 4/13/17 you charged my card $10.25 on a satisfaction guarantee i'm not...

Moab

Tara Medium — detailed report of luck and money

I've sent SEVERAL urgent emails requesting a refund, you over drafted my account this morning taking...

Tara Mediumproducts that was promised to me it will open my door of luck

I have been dealing with Tara for a while now among others such as Alisha medium as well.I was first promised on specific dates of my great winning on lottery games if i accept her help.Soon the dates move to this month i have the bank statements everything.I had a issue with Alisha medium what made me to go and validate all emails to come across all promises was the same my door is open now to attract all the good luck for my financial problem, but i kept on getting mails to another product for protection and luck.Eventually i mailed Alisha requesting my refund back that is over a 1000rand and got no refund back instead another product.Which made me to send Tara a mail telling her what i have picked up now and feel they are preying on people who is suffering therefore i do not want to see another product again and i am requesting my money back.Got no reply saying she is very sad about my remark all she wants to do is to help.Today out of the blue i get a mail from her saying unsubscribe confirmation she is sad that i requested that i do not need her help anymore but she hope i will trust her again. I tried to email her but now my emails is not going through to her. What makes me to think is this woman along with Alisha medium scammers.All i want is my money back as i put myself in to deep debt because of this people.

• Tara Medium's response · Mar 14, 2017

Hello Angelique Veldtsman, I'm Frank and I'm Tara's secretary.
                              Due to some technical issues in Tara's inbox, your refund request was only treated today. Can you please check your gmail?
                              When having any other questions or doubts, please send one email to Tara or use the site's contact page.
                              I do apologize for the delay in handle your request and for any inconvenience.
                              Frank,