Tara Medium / spam mail

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

All of a sudden I started receiving these spam from this tara medium and never even opened them i tried to block the sender, the email and everything else and seems to have made it worse, now i am getting at least 3 or 4 per day minimum of this tara medium junk mail. is there any other way to stop this individual from sending me junkmail.
This is the address that i pulled from the last one.
ASTROWAY LIMITED

gabriella-psychic.com
    tara-medium.com
    premiumastrology.com Norah
    aboutastro.com Jenna
    are all scams. They continue to send the same emails that are annoying. Avoid getting hurt as it is an automated robot sending the emails. It is important to remember that there are genuine psychics out there. I found a really good one at www.lightaxishealing.com and they gave me a brilliant reading over skype. I actually saw and heard them in person. That was really reassuring. I hope you can see a genuine psychic. Have faith.

• Ca
      8th of Apr, 2011

these so-called mediums are nothing but low -life ### ! They touch on subjects that are problem areas for most people at 1 point or another in your lifetime, and offer 2 rid you of them ???? cashing in on others misfortune ! LIFE IS NT EASY, but thats how we learn and grow ! if i were to spend any money on any sort of readings it would have to be face to face ! any idiot can paste and send to 1000's of emails ! all i can say is what goes around comes around and they will pay for their wrongs ...trust your gut if it feels wrong, it probably is .

5th of May, 2011

tara the mrdium is playing tricks with me also asking for my bank account details i am not prepared to gave them to her i am glad i didnt leave them i started to but changed my mind why cant the internet sort this fraud out and stop her from messing with poeples lives its not fair i am in bad health and no medium or so called medium can help sort it out .and get this person or persons throwing off the net so she cant trick anymore vunerable people thank you