Menu

reviews & complaints

Chamunda Swami Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Chamunda Swami with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Chamunda Swami has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chamunda Swami. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Chamunda Swami complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Chamunda Swami reviews & complaints

T
9:47 am EST

Chamunda Swami Pants

The product I received was terrible quality, especially for the price. They were made out of thin, scratchy material, not even acceptable to use as washcloths. I attempted MULTIPLE times and multiple ways to contact them regarding order SS4717 from 6/20/20.
-email x 2
-webform x2
-phone
-filed BBB complaint
I have yet to hear back. It's been 6 months.

Read full review of Chamunda Swami
G
8:54 pm EST

Chamunda Swami chamunda swami

Unfortunately I have been going to this place for the last 10years. He hipnotized me and made me wear a locker in my neck. He scared the hell out of me. He brain washed me. He was controlling me. He said oh don't use your brain. He there is lots of negative stuff coming out. He said when there is traffic there is something negative. I got so scared that I don't drive properly. He said I make you come here. He had the audacity of doing my video. The ladies working there think themselves married when they are not. He use single women to pay for his medicine and pay for his mortgage. He have 2 successors. One is his son who relocated to San Diego and the other is so called daughter . They both are are doing the same thing under the name of the Goddess. It is a cult that they are running. Finally 3 years ago I took that thing out of my neck. I never went back. I get scared at work when I tried to improvise anything new.

Read full review of Chamunda Swami
9:48 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chamunda Swami fake scam scandal

This whole institution in the name of Chamunda Swamiji that this guy is running is FAKE and a serious scandal.

I am a firm believer in God. When some unexpected things happened in my life, I went to seek help from the so called "Chamunda Swamiji". He acted very innocent, yet knowleageble and said that he will solve all my problems for a lumpsum. He started minting money since then for 5 years. He in conjunction with that Shelly Thakur kept me under some illusion as if they are trying to solve my problems but they betrayed me by joining hands with my rivals for money.

This guy is not a spiritual healer, he is a money dealer.
He left me in such a bad situation where I could have even lost my life. He takes the name of Mata but there is nothing ethical about this guy.
He is a cheater, betrayer, fake, corrupt who is just running this institution in the name of Mata doing all evil things.

FBI should get involved in taking some action against this guy who is looting people in the name of God. Such Swamiji's should not exist.

Read full review of Chamunda Swami and 2 comments
2 comments
Spiritual Power
, US
Oct 17, 2022 1:51 pm EDT

Must take action against him file case Indian embassy

P
P
Paul@
, US
Jun 16, 2021 2:18 pm EDT

Hi Can you tell me, Can I use his service? It is a lot of money matter?

Is Chamunda Swami legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Chamunda Swami as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 25% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Chamunda Swami stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Chamunda Swami should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Chamunda Swami earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Chamunda Swami achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Chamunda Swami. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Chamunda Swami has registered the domain name for chamundaswamiji.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Chamundaswamiji.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Chamunda Swami website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Chamundaswamiji.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Chamundaswamiji.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Chamunda Swami, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Chamunda Swami's website appears to be focused on art and entertainment. While this can be a great source for finding creative inspiration, it's important to verify the legitimacy of the site and its content before investing time or money. However, it's important to take the time to research the site and verify its legitimacy before making any purchases or investments.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Chamundaswamiji.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The chamundaswamiji.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Chamunda Swami protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
C
7:57 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This Psychic is cheating innocent people of thousands of dollars by giving false hopes and promising to solve your problems with 110% guarantee. I have paid $4000.00 so far and he tried to extract more on some pretext or the other. He said from the things that he is performing for me (indian rituals), my problems will all go away and I will be back on my...

Read full review of Chamunda Swami and 46 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Chamunda Swami contacts