TAM Airlinesterrible customer service

TAM airlines has the worst customer service. I have tried for two weeks to book business class tickets from MIA to GRU and they keep telling me my Amex card is declined. I call Amex and they say they approved the charges. I ask TAM for a supervisor and they say they have none that speak English and they refuse to have an English speaking supervisor call me back! American Airlines is far superior compared to TAM. TAM will go bankrupt!
Wayne Gorsek

• G
      Jul 02, 2011

We got to the airport in Miami and they said the travel agent made a mistake on my sons ticket and it was $352.00 more. We had our computer generated tickets in hand. What could we do? We were held hostage by these very rude people. I paid the @352. and the computer wouldn't take it because they overcharged. Now it was $184.. They cancelled the first transaction but the bank still has a hold on it. What if I had no money to pay? I called the travel agent as soon as we arrived in Brazil and they called Tam. Tam was wrong. Now I can't get through to anybody at Tam. Always something with these people. We flew Delta once to Brazil and it was hassle free.