TAM Airlines — star alliance fidelity program
In September 2010, I made a trip to India from Brazil with South African Airlines, a member of the Star Alliance program. As I am a the owner of a fidelity card of TAM Airlines, a member of the Satr Alliance too, I wanted to compute the trip in my card in order to exchange for miles in the future. Contacting the TAM support center, they orientated me to send the boarding passes and copies of the e-tickets to an address in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
However, now it has been almost one month I sent the boarding passes and copies of the e-tickets, and I still have not received the points in my Fidelity Card (#[protected]). I wonder if the fault is of the airline company that still have not computed the points, or of the courier service that delayed the delivery. In the case of the second situation being applicable, I question myself why a company as big and famous as TAM still have this flow where passengers have to send documents by traditional mail service - which is not safe nor agile.
More TAM Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- LMS Panamá S.A. (Operates LAN airlines Chile in-flight duty free service) - emails ignored regarding faulty product 
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - lost luggage, compensation & full complaint report
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - cancellation of all tickets post no show
- TAM Airlines - terrible customer service 
- Lan Airlines - a complaint letter of airline service
- Latam Airlines JJ8186 - senior lady with limited mobility left alone after arrival latam orlando, fl
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - refund of travel voucher
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - delayed flight 
- Lan Airlines - poor service
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - change of schedule