Takealotorder return

Bought a Cellphone from Takealot in August 2018 (Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra). The phone starting having problems in October 2018 i.e Freezing, speaker issues, whenever you on apps it would kick you out. Thus decided to return the order on the 30 October 2018. However on collection of the item i had not included the charger adapter in the collection bag. I asked to individual collecting the goods if this would not create an issue in evaluating the item and she said no it wouldn't. The following week i was informed the were missing accessories with the item i.e. the charger adapter and they would not evaluate the item unless all the items were received. The adapter was then collected on the 09.November 2018. However my item has still not been evaluated and you can imagine how stressful being without your phone must be as it close to a month now when the item was initially collected. I am not sure whether its a case of not wanted to refund me or just simply being ignorant. It is very disappointing and frustrating as you can imagine. And when ever i call the customer service I am told the matter is being looked at.

Lu