Tagged / scammers

United Kingdom

Greetings to everybody. I want to make a complaint about one dating site where there are full of fake people - scammers who just tells lies and want that all girls will know and be AWARE with such people. They work as a band i think, because they always changes their mobiles phones, they can write in a very good manner and seems like gentlemans and they begin to tell you that they are in love with you and that they are single and so one, but its all fake. Never trust them especially to those who change their mobile phones. In mine case they sent a parcel on my adress, but from the beginning i had some doubts because it was Malaysia complicated, but overthere there are lots of people who cheat. So they gave me the company adress DYNAMEX CARGO SERVICES. So the man who was always in contact with me his name was CHRIS MORRIES I i am sure he changes his names permanently) and also mobile phones. i will copy and put here some of his emails so u will see which text he write.
Good day pretty babe, I am glad to received your email. I want us to keep intouch, that will enable us to know more. I am looking for friendship that will lead to serious relationship, I join dating site because my friend who introduced me said i can find true love in daiting, I just want to give it a try, I dont know where my destiny will come from. I am waiting for your reply soon and please tell me more about you. I hope with that we will get to know more about eachother,
When i read your profile. I can feel your good woman, because you look decent, responsible and your lovely. I will like us to keep intouch let see where this relationship will bring us to.

I am from london, I live alone in my house in london city. I am divorced with a son, david, He is 11 years, I am 54 years, He stay with me, But due to my work. I want him to stay with my parents. I have both parents. they live together and happily married. I have two sister, they are married. I am am divorced because my ex is not honest, She cheat me manytimes. I cannot continue with such relationship. That's the reason i am divorced today. I wish to know more about you. I am good man, with good sense of humur. I am lovely, Kind, social, educated and responsible.
I am working with Rowland engineering company london, I also engaged in outsite contract as a contractor. I am working to earn a good living for my family. I like traveling, I wish to travel to many country with my love.
I am a sport loving man, I like football, tennis, golf, music, swimming, and badminton, I am glad to know you. I can feel your a good and i am interested to know you more. despite the distance, language or tribe. I can adapt to any culture and tradition. Lets give it a try and see what future have for us. I am writing email to you. I hope my wish will come true. Have a nice day. My regard to your family.

Good day lovely lady Katia,

I am excited to read your email. Greatly appreciated reading your beautiful mail today, I am back to london now, I like to travel when am free or om holidays, It seems that you are really unique and special person to be with for sure, i believe... with your beautiful beautiful look many men want you. I have a great feeling when i read your profile. I believe something good will happen in future between us. I am not looking for rich or professional woman. I am looking for true love, honest and caring woman for serious relationship.

I wish we will always keep intouch to know more about eachother. You really look great and decent, that i why i am encourage to contact you, How about we get to know each other better and see what will happen in future? I will like to be your friend, not just a friends, but serious relationship if you can give me the change. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams. I wish my dream will come true, i want to live my life with a good woman who will understand the importance of good relationship or marriage.

I wish to know more about you and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively. Well about me, To start about myself, I wish our relationship will grow and leads to marriage. I want to tell you more about me. I am from london, Uk, divorced with a son, bright, He is 11 years. He stay with my parents, i have both parents, I have 2 sisters, they are happily married, I am a contractor. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, watching football, I like to play golf, I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous.
I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teaching which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better living. It sounds a little boring, well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you. I wish meeting you will be of good memory to me.

Finally, I am waiting for your response, take your time and write me when you have the chance. I have some questions for you, so that we could have a chat because i really want to know you.

1. How do you deal with pressure?
2. What are your life habits? Do you smoke and drink?

We would have more better idea by asking questions to each other, that will give us the chance to know each other more better. I attarch my picture to you. Send your's to me. I am thinking of you sweet lady. Have a nice day.

My dear Katia,

Thank you so much my dear, for your expedite reply, i am so happy to receive your reply and cant wait any longer to receive more mail n love to read more about you..?so much agree what written and i feel lucky to be your friend and hope for the best.Honey this is my phone number, +[protected] and +[protected] and your's?
As a normal human ofcourse we expect for a serious n better relationship or much more than just a normal friendship that may be further to marriage life but . time will tell how serious and true about each other to go thru this line...
For your info i had gone thru some bad experience about on line love that is why i am being more careful and selective before i can carry on further n a step of friendship is a good start to know more about each other and hope there will be no hates and heartbroken takes place about our way. I don't smoke dear, but i drink sometimes with friends,

I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail.You are a very special person who I seriousily want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy. Honey send your phone number to me so that we are communicating more, I want to tell you about my past relationship,
I have been into relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. two of my relationships in london ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity(cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 10 months!!!. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 11 months ago. My reason which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else who own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very
unique, I made the decision to absent from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, thou is not that easy but i have to do it.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with you, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in our life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job.
I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the
love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you. I will prove to you that i am lovely and romantic.
You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own. Directly from my heart to yours. I wish my dreams will come true. Take good care of yourself for me. I want to let you know that i am thinking of you my sweet lady, your really dear to me. Always remember that i am admiring you my dear. take good care of yourself for me and have a lovely day. I am waiting for your reply. Have a nice day sweet lady.
My lovely honey Katia,

How are you doing, I am glad to read your reply. Moreover our relationship is growing. I love you honey, honey the gift is from my heart, I do that because i want you to know how serious i am with you, and I wish my dreams will come, I want us to get married and live a happy life. I miss you so much, I have been thinking all day, i can't sleep honey, i have been watching football and thinking of you my love, i can't concentrate here, My honey is not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in love with the woman who love me too, honey I bought engagement ring, necklace and rose flower for you, I want to prove how much I love you. Honey the engagement ring is adjustable, you can adjust to your size, this is special for you my love. I know you will like it. My love please take care of yourself for me, I love you sweet lady. I am planning to visite you soon. Just accept it is from my heart. I will buy more thing i coming to your country.

Your my future wife honey, we will get married. Honey you are always in my heart anywhere i am, my honey mails or words can't express the depth of my love i have for you. I am dreaming to meet you real soon. My love the company want me to go for a new contract in venezuela for 6 weeks, i am still considering it, if i should go, it means i will visite you after the contract, what's your opinion honey, i will always let you know all my plan and movement. I need your advice your my future wife. After this contract i will have 1 month leave. And i will visite you on may, get back to me soon honey, is urgent. If i should go for the contract it will be on 20th. And after I finish the contract am expecting going to the higher level, I think i should go honey, please i need your suggestion and advice. I wait your quick responds. I want to let you know my movement, If okay for you I will go. I love you honey. Honey if am going for the contract i will send the
things i bought for you before going for the contract moreover the engagement ring, that's is to prove that we are engaged other men will give way for us. I will not be happy if another man change your heart or your love for me. have a nice day honey, I am thinking of you always. I am waiting for your respond my love.

Chris.

so please girls dont be silly and never trust to men who wants your money - God will give them punishment.
I aware you be careful and dont trust those who doesnt even call u to speak and see them through web cam.
Good luck to all and I hope my story will help somebody.

Tagged