Tagged — profile display
When I login to my account and go to my user "Profile" tab, I am automatically redirected to a different page. This "other page" makes references to "Colocated Servers" and "Helpdesk Chat Software" which has nothing to do with Tagged. How do I correct this? I want to access my "Profile" page.
I don't see any means of contacting Tagged on their wen site. If I could contact Tagged directly by email or whatever, I would resolve this problem with them.
Updated by Lorenzo1951, Dec 06, 2018
When I go to the "Profile" tab in my Tagged.com user account, I am redirected automatically to what appears like an advertising site. (See original complaint above.)
And Tagged.com does not offer a means of contacting them directly to resolve such problems.
More Tagged Complaints & Reviews
- Tagged.com - email account cancelled 
- Tagged.com - re-activation of my account 
- Tagged.com - sites like this should be banned! 
- Tagged.com - can't seem to get comfirmation code to login to the website. 
- Tagged.com - my profile 
- Tagged - tagged member/pets
- Tagged - profile
- Tagged - somebody stole my identity 
- Tagged.com - tagged is nothing but a fraud and the owner/managers ought to be locked up in prison for life!
- Tagged - ratio fund transfer