Taco Cabana / s* employee bad customer service

1 TX, United States

I received an email from taco cabana, i'm in their email list, the email had a coupon for $5.00 of the fajitas to go box, well before i ordered i told the employee i have a coupon, he looked at the coupon and said No, i can't take this this is not real, what in the world okay maybe he's not understanding me, i told listen i received this email coupon and printed it out this is it, he continued to say repeatly like a robot, no i can't take this, this is not good no, i mean this man was talking to me like if i was trying to commit fraud or something infront of a house full of customers just starring at me, so embarassing, i was so mad, i wasn't going to call the manager and complaint to him for what we as a consumer no thats not how it works i was going to contact a bigger person in the industry, maybe regional mgr.Because then something would have been done, but this idiot got super lucky my computer broke down the next day and by the time i got it fixed was a week and a half, i mean i memorized his name and what he looked like, i don't think they take me seriously after almost 2 wks, here's a tip TO ALL MY FELLOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE COME THROUGH REALLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, IF U WANT TO COMPLAINT AND ACTUALLY MAKE THAT INDIVIDUAL PAY FOR HIS BAD TREATMENT TOWARD U THE CUSTOMER, COMPLAINT TO A HIGHER BRANCH IN THE COMPANY, IF U COMPLAINT TO THE MGR, HE'LL ACT LIKE HE CARES, ONCE U LEAVE BOTH THE EMPLOYEE AND HIM WOULD LAUGH AT U, I MEAN NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO FIND OUT, THE MGR ISN'T GOING TO LET HIS BOSS KNOW.