T-Mobile USA / international calling
First of all let me start by saying that T-Mobile Customer Services is the Absolute Worst, Second of All their Signal Quality is a Nightmare.
With that said, I recently made a phone call to Chile, duration of Call is 22 Minutes, Charges $66 plus Tax and Fees $76.58 that is $3.58 per minute.
I have never seen or heard of this Rate Per Minute.
I just wanted to know, who regulates these rates, and how can they get away with these rates. I called and spoke to a supervisor Jake, instead of listening to me, he began lecturing me on the charges and speaking over me rudely.
More T-Mobile USA Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour