SynapseConnect / auto renewal of subscriptions

1 17408 Northridge, CA, United States Review updated:

I received a card saying they were going to renew 4 magazines for me at the regular price which was a huge amount for each one. The card said to call and cancel by Nov 27, but when I called, it was automated and said I'd have to call again by Nov 27. I do not want this "service"at all and I have never heard of the company or subscribed for any magazine through them.

Ka

Comments

• Be
      28th of Jan, 2009

I get a notice to guarantee a hassle free subscription of 4 magzines with a huge amount and said if I don't want them I can call 800 627 2026. I called that number and the lady answered call siad that she has no idea of what Synapse connect is. I will stop the payment

• Km
      18th of Aug, 2009

I only disagree to the extent that the phone number works! However, you get a recording and I am still finding it difficult to talk to a Real person. Also, so far. I was able to cx two subscriptions; however, NO REFUND! I think this is a RipOff company!

• Ya
      4th of Oct, 2010

I have gone onto the web site www.mybonuscenter.com printed on my order of Cooking Light 14issues, Martha Stewart Living 15issues and Readers Digest 15 issues. Also called three phone numbers including one listed on my order (1-800-884-3350)to cancel. They don't have these mags on their list. Did not receive all of these mags either. Got 1 or 2 issues of Cooking Light, M. Stewart and -o- of Readers digest. Cannot access these magazines to cancel. Do anyone know how to access these mags or how to cancel them??????????
    Yacky Jackie

• Jy
      7th of May, 2016

I received the same notice in the mail. I was able to cancel all issues without a problem. It was all automated and I received a confirmation number. I called 1.877.340.6783
    We will see if I am charged in the future.