SynapseConnect, Inc. / cancelation
My 17 year old son got offered a trial subscription from CCS.com when he ordered some skate t-shirts. I was very patient and listened to the whole spiel over and over answering "NO" at least a dozen times and finally getting them to say they will cancel all the magazines. My son now all of a sudden is smart and suggests I call back to see if indeed they are canceled as you have the option of getting a list of mags. they say you have a current subsciption of. Guess what? They listed them all...UGH!!! I will go to his bank with him tomorrow and if they can't block the charge I will close his account and yes I am letting CCS know that we will no longer be doing bussiness with them ever again!!
More SynapseConnect, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - magazine renewal 
- SynapseConnect - auto renewal of subscriptions 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - forced auto renewal 
- SynapseConnect - cancellation 
- SynapseConnect - fraud 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - automatic renewal of trial magazines at a high rate 
- SynapseConnect, Inc - magazine subscription ordering/renewal/cancellation co.
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - unsolicited magazine subscriptions
- SynapseConnect - automatic magazine renewal service 
- SynapseConnect - unauthorized credit card charges