Swift Transportation / unsafe drivers

1 2200 S. 75th Avenuephoenix, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901-332-2500

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:07 PM, ron crowell <roncrowell@gmail.com> wrote:
On Saturday afternoon 230 pm your driver came into Kimberly Clark, Fullerton, ca to pick up a empty trailer, his name was William Montinaza. Truck # 301699 license # 2KE120
And i gave him trailer # 539260.my problem is he damaged my front bumper as he made a left turn to exit the truck yard. a second person looked at the damage to my car. Looks like his tire rubbed my bumper as he was driving out. It wasn't until later that day when i saw the damage have reported this to Kimberly Clark and hope you will take care of this unsafe driver as for the damage I doubt I will be repaid for repairs but i do hope the driver will be dealt with. As for me i will see him again

Comments

• De
      27th of Feb, 2010

hello,
    just read your complaint,
    questions?
    1 was that the only truck coming and going on the truck lot?
    2 was anyone around to witness this accident?
    3 do you really think acting out in violence is the way to go?
    4did you ever think that the driver really noticed he hit your car?
    these trucks are heavy and it is hard to feel when you hit something, trust me,
    we were in colorado and 3 yearling cows were in the middile of the hwy it was dark and the cows were
    black, my husband was driving 60 miles and hr i was in the sleeper all i felt was what i thought was him hitting the breaks
    (cows do not react very quickly) he killed 2 out of 3,
    so even though it is upsetting, give the benifit of a doubt, before getting to pissed off
    and (SWIFT) isnt the only company on the hwys that have careless and unsafe drivers,
    sorry to hear about your car, i know i would be upset as well,
    deb

• Sw
      29th of Jul, 2013

well you office people should have your on parking lot away from trk traffic, you want to park as close as possible so you dont haft to walk lasy but.