Swissport International Logo

Swissport International

Having problems with Swissport International?

Swissport International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 7, 2011. The latest review rude and aggressive ground staff was posted on Feb 12, 2020. The latest complaint race discrimination complaint was resolved on Sep 18, 2019. Swissport International has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 55 reviews. Swissport International has resolved 2 complaints.

Swissport International Customer Service Contacts

PO Box CH-8058, Zürich Airport
Zürich
Switzerland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swissport International Customer Service. Initial Swissport International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Swissport International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Swissport International. Discuss the issues you have had with Swissport International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Swissport International Complaints & Reviews

Feb 12, 2020

Swissport International — rude and aggressive ground staff

Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing to you in relation to an incident with one of your ground staff employees in...

Swissport Internationalpassport check at zurich airport, gate e34

I would like to submit a complaint about ‚Alesia‘ (this is the name she gave me) manning the passport check-in desk for flight AC 879 in Zurich at ca. 8:30 on 4 February 2020. Ms. ‚Alesia' refused to speak to me in German (after I greeted her in this language) and then, instead of simply telling me I was at the wrong desk (I should have been in a particular zone, I didn't realize until I spoke to Ms. Alesia) she treated me as what I perceived to be surprisingly arrogantly. She then refused to serve me after I asked that we continue in German, my mother tongue and the local language. Other check-in agents were, in contrast, friendly and efficient, what would be expected from a traveller.

Feb 01, 2020

Swissport International — sooo rude staff point and yell to me and push me

Dear sir or madam My name is zhang ye. I checked in at counter 125 terminal 1, riyadh airport. The indian...

Swissport Internationalemployee complaint

I am trying to find the proper Avenue to address certain matters regarding employment at swissport Trinidad and Tobago. Specifically, poor work practices contrary to the company's guidelines in fostering, management and general operation as well as employment practices contrary to the laws of the country.
    As an employee of swissport I am very concerned with these practices as they are bringing the name of the company into severe disrepute and is also very demoralizing to the staff.
    I am unsure of who I can take this complain to as the local management seems to be at the forefront of this problem and is supported by the regional management.
    I hope for a favorable response to this complaint. Please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com

Jan 08, 2020

Swissport International — suitcase damage

Swiss Company Customer Services Subject: Complaint for inadequate service and request for reimbursement...

Jan 06, 2020

Swissport International — suitcase damage

Jan 01, 2020

Swissport Manchester — paying for flight bags when other passengers same non priority do not need to pay.

Ryanair flight from Manchester to Malaga no FR1037 on 1st January. We queue in non priority boarding and...

Dec 29, 2019

Swissport International — lost luggage

After returning home from our holiday in tenerife on tom1711, monday morning on the 23rd december 2019, we...

Nov 23, 2019

Swissport International — unprofessional behavior of your customer service manager at station geneva

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am writing my complaint to bring to your attention the unprofessional and rude behavior...

Nov 23, 2019

Swissport International — b12 gate operated by Ryanair

Discussed from being held on stairs to q for a lining. After near charging with gas or whatever I saw couple...

Nov 22, 2019

Swissport International — disgusting behaviour from swissport

Had a flight to Dublin at 8am on 19 November 2019. Getting through security was a drag despite arriving at...

Nov 15, 2019

Swissport International — customer service

Date 03.11.2019, cancelled Ryanair flight FR8240 Bristol airport. I arrived at the airport at 5am for a...

Swissport Internationalbaggage

My wife and I travelling home from tenerife on 12/11/19 flight number TOM6287, my two suitcases were broken into the locks were cut off and 2 straps that had been personalised with our names had been removed, the contents of our luggage had been searched through and left open when I found them on the carousel at Cardiff airport. My wife was very upset that the gifts we bought for our grandchildren were ripped open and her makeup bag had been emptied.
      Mr NIGEL BAUGH

Swissport Internationalflight os 0798 30th october

Flight OS 0798 30th October
        I was booked on flight OS794 at 21.00 got to the airport and was told that the flight had been cancelled. I was not informed about this. The ground staff passed me from pillar to post until finally getting me on the 18.10 flight. Had I not got to the airport very early I would have missed my connecting flight.
        very poor service

Oct 21, 2019

Swissport International — counter check in service

The service of Swiss port staff is terrible!! it was at Sydney International Airport, counter J at around...

Oct 02, 2019

Swissport International — disembarking aircraft.

I have just returned home with my 2 year daughter, partner and 80 year old mother. We landed at Edinburgh...

Sep 24, 2019

Swissport International — swissport staff checking in our ryanair flight appalling service

Dear Amanda Hope, Myself and my partner arrived at Manchester airport on Tuesday 24th September to board a...

Swissport Internationalbaggage unloading from airplane

Good evening

I would like to log an official complaint at the incompetence of your crew that emptied the airplane that I was on last night from Krakow.

We landed at 11.40, almost half an hour ahead of schedule from Ryanair which was great.

We then had to wait quite some time for our cases.

Some cases were unloaded and placed on the carousel and then nothing for a while.

Another flight arrived and their luggage was placed on the carousel.

There was no one member of staff from a Ryanair or your company about to ask for help.

I saw a staff member from Jet2 and asked him for help.

After a lot of communication with his supervisor, we were eventually told that our luggage had been sent to another part of the building and was on the carousel there and that it would need to be retrieved and driven back round but no time scale could be given.

As we were only collecting one case I left the arrivals and came looking for a member of staff at your desk, but unfortunately there was a sign stating closed till 4 am.

By this time my lift had been waiting 50 minutes. As we were still unsure of a time I told my son to just go and we would get a taxi home.

If it had not been for the kind member of staff from Jet2, myself and other travelers would have been waiting a lot longer.

As explained due to the incompetence of your staff I had to arrange a taxi which cost £14.90, I have a receipt for this. I would like this reimbursed together with some distress and inconvenience payment, as your company managed to soil the end of a lovely break.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Derek Lawrence

Sep 18, 2019

Swissport International — race discrimination complaint

Hi, I would like to raise a complain against your company and company employee who was in gate 20 at 6:10am...

Swissport Internationallost luggage

On the 14th September, Edinburgh to Pisa flight, my parents cases were missing. They were located 2 days later and now we are day 4 and still no luggage whilst in Italy. Horrific customer service, no one answering telephones or replying to voicemails. GET THIS SORTED!

How is anyone expected to go over 4 days without their belongings in a foreign country. The holiday is ruined and it's a much deserved break away for them. The customer service has been non existent.