Having problems with Ruby Cargo?

Ruby Cargo Customer Service Contacts

800 7829 (Customer Service)
+971 43 514 888 (Bur Dubai)
+971 65 615 458 (Sharjah)
+971 72 229 088 (Ras Al Khaimah)
+971 26 774 437 (Abu Dhabi)
+971 42 860 542 (Rashidiya)
PO Box 20389
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ruby Cargo Customer Service. Initial Ruby Cargo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ruby Cargo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ruby Cargo. Discuss the issues you have had with Ruby Cargo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ruby Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Ruby CargoPersonal cargo transportation and delivery

Had very bad and unpleasant experience with ruby cargo in terms of after sales service. Poor packing was leading to damage of goods. Very poor service from their chennai agent stating payment issues as reason. Unloading and assembly team was not following covid safety standards and were not knowledgeable. Very poor in responding to calls and email follow-up. Lack of coordination among ruby cargo team members leading to customer inconvenience. Despite paying all charges, cargo delivery got delayed more than 3 weeks owing to payment issues between ruby cargo and their chennai agent. Overall experience was very bad and unpleasant.

Ruby CargoCargo delivery issue

Hello,

I am not sure, if I can lodge a complain now as this issue happened back in 2014 when I moved to UK. In fact, I sent my all stuff from Dubai to UK through Ruby cargo with an agreement that it will be delivery to my home address. But after around three months chasis its finally arrived and a company called Locker Freight called and asked me to pay 560£ to deliver to my home.
    I explained to them that this is a door to door delivery I agreed with Ruby cargo but they saying it wasnt agreed with them and I have to pay this amount and if not I will have to pay extra charges for keep the good with them.
    I still have all the bills, details etc but I am not sure if its too late to raise a complaint as I didnt have any clue what to do.

Could you please let me know if we can still move forward ? If yes, I can send all the documents.

Sep 15, 2020

Ruby Cargo Services — Shipment of cargo items

This is Elizabeth Philip, writing this mail with lots of tears.. I was a resident of Dubai for the last 18...

Mar 26, 2019

Ruby Cargo — too much delay for balikbayan boxes going to mindanao and luzon

I would like to file a complaint for ruby cargo which operating here in dubai and abu dhabi, because you...

Ruby Cargo — delay delivery by air cargo

Last 31/12/2013 i send by Air Cargo at Ruby Cargo from Abu Dhabi UAE. Here's the Details Job No# or...

Ruby Cargo — delivers broken goods

Bad service provided by Ruby Cargo for the door to door service from Dubai to Mumbai. 1. The people arrived...

Ruby Cargo — missing lost consignment

I lived around 25 years in UAE and whole my stuff was send through Ruby Cargo. There were 25 pcs send and not...