Sweepstakes Clearinghouse / Fraud and cheating!

1 1555 Regal RowDallas, TX, United States Review updated:

As per the letter with the 6 attached vouchers all at $400.00 value and the merchandise data on the back of the vouchers. They varied from a balance due from 69.99 all the way up to 379.95. I elected one such voucher towards a pair of HIS and HER Watch set and sent in a personal check for the difference of $69.95. I have all the documents with me including my mail in voucher,the check and the bank statement of this check being cashed.

I mailed the voucher plus the check on Nov 29 2007 and it was cashed on Dec 3 2007 as per the HUNTINGTON BANK of OHIO. I also noticed no e-mail address or the Tel no for this place. I have all the supportive documents for any attorney to look at for the class action suite. I want to make very clear that I am not be able to incur any legal fee till the case is closed.

So far I have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDERED WATCHES.

Va

Comments

• To
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I got an offer for a Dell laptop for $749.00 with a $400.00 rebate check. I checked with a computer dealer and found the model is worth no more than $100. Crooks, indeed!

• Ba
      14th of Dec, 2009
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Scammers
    sweepstakesclearinghouse.com

Yes I purchase a Kitchen Island from them and received it in January mind you it was defected so I sent it back to hem after it takes like seven days for them to send me my pre paid tags. I had to pay a c.o.d of 82.37 so know it takes them 14 more days before the get the item back ok you make a mistake and send me back the item with a c.o.d. again so know I have to sent it back again mind you how long it takes for them to get this 14 days, so why I wait again another 14 days and they send me it again with a c.o.d. I just couldn't understand every time I called and spoke with someone I always get sorry that it happened you should not have been charged another c.o.d but it happened twice so I just requested that I get my money back so of course I have to wait the 14 days for them to get the product bact and then it'll take another 14 days before I see a check. I really was upset because how can you keep making the same mistake over and over. So yes I'm very upset with them and now I know never to order from the again.

• St
      15th of Dec, 2009

Call 214-915-7000. Ask for a supervisor, they'll fix it.

• St
      15th of Dec, 2009

If you're still having issues, please ask for a supervisor at 214-915-7100

• Ki
      11th of Jan, 2010

well i ordered a laptop computer from them and in december was surprised with a brand new laptop for school .so i called and they did say i could not get a refund but i could put the money i have paid toward something else.thank god i didnt send no more money.it is ashame with all things going on in the word you nhave greedy no good scammers like this to deal with becouse if i could afford to spend cash for something i would but i cant, working full time going to school and being a single mother of two teenagers.

• Mo
      15th of Sep, 2010
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Inflated prices
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Received promotional with $400 discount coupons for electronics. There is a Dell computer offered at $679.95. Less the $400 coupon would be a $279.95 purchase. It features the outdated Windows XP operating system, only 256 Mb of RAM (you should really have a minimum of 2Mb). Also, the hard drive is only 20Gb. That was a big drive 4 years ago. You should get a minimum of 360 Gb for today's needs. This offer is a rip-off. Don't waste your money. I cannot speak for the other offers, but if their hardware is as deficient as this one, look for newer products and better deals elsewhere.

• Bo
      3rd of Jul, 2011
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Each time I call a representative each has a different story line about awaiting shipment from their warehouse
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Purchased a kitchen ensemble, prepaid before shipment. in one box contained a bakers rack, in the other box contained a table base, table top, 4 chairs. all products needed to be put together, which consisted of at least 100 or more screws, nuts, bolts. the table top stated to be butcher block, but is actually compressed wood with contact paper glued to it. this is the item that is damaged, side of table is crushed. I have called four times since feb 2009 when i received the damaged products, which is now over 3 months, and still have not received replacement. Each time I call a representative each has a different story line about awaiting shipment from their warehouse.

13th of Jul, 2016
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Stay away from them
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

I ordered the refurbished dell desktop.It was not compatible with our internet, so it was shipped back. To my surprise, when my refund was sent it was app.$70.00 short. The cost off retuning these items was over $50.00 alone.After contacting the company I was told "we do not reimburse for ship/handling".So if you order from this company be prepared to get stuck, and if by some chance it needs to be returned, YOU WILL PAY, NOT THEM.Once again mankind at his best.I truly am unhappy, won't do this again EVER!!