Sweepstakes Clearinghouse / No refunds

My records & there's didn't match by $86, I requested itemized list of expenses. After receiving a response I decided to cancel my lay-aways. They politely did but told me that there would be no refund of the money I had already paid them.

I' sure that a vcr, dvd player, a Ionic air purifier & surveillance system don't cost what they charge.

Any other store would refunded the money less small handling fee. I won't ever do business with them ever again. Was a costly experience.

Can get much better prices on same items at walmart.

Al

Comments

• Do
      23rd of Mar, 2011

I returned a curb chain necklace & bracelet set that came in a flyer from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. I didn't have long distance so I went ahead and paid for return shipping with cash without giving them prior notice because I can't get a hold of customer service on their website. I can't find a link anyways. I am a little concerned that I won't get refunded for the necklace and bracelet set because I paid with a money order? I also should get reimbursed for5 shipping which was only $1.39 anyways, but wasn't my fault merchandise was broken(the clasp). I have never had any problems with them or their merchandise before in over 16 years of layaway accounts with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse! Their shipping prices are high but merchandise good for the most part. I did get a black and white camera on two different occassions that quit working for me after a couple of years having them. That coulde have been in the plug or plugin however? Who might know without checking it out and paying somebody more than the product was actually worth. My name is Donny Williams from Topeka, KS and my two new aqccount numbers are liste4d under the phone number of 785-272-2528! Ple4awse have a customer service rep give me a call to know about my refund due back to me. I sent off the package on yesterday, the 21st, andr I wrote down the information needed from my payment receipt from that money order I paid with. Sincerely, Donny Williams! P.S. Thanks for all the previous great products and service!