Sweepstakes Clearinghouse / no refunds
My records & there's didn't match by $86, I requested itemized list of expenses. After receiving a response I decided to cancel my lay-aways. They politely did but told me that there would be no refund of the money I had already paid them.
I' sure that a vcr, dvd player, a Ionic air purifier & surveillance system don't cost what they charge.
Any other store would refunded the money less small handling fee. I won't ever do business with them ever again. Was a costly experience.
Can get much better prices on same items at walmart.
More Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating! 
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - defective dell computer 
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - took my money and didn't send the product
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - awful everything
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - scam letter
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - to research a person's identity for $5.00 processing fee for 12,000,000.00 worth of unclaimed prize money.
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - fraud
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received a letter asking to send money.
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes winning letter received