Swarovski Nirvana Petite Ring / broken nirvana ring rip off
I went on vacation to Nashville with my niece in January, 2014. While there a jewellery shop was moving location and had a big sale on items. I bought the Swarovski Nirvana petite ring at a discount price since she was moving inventory. Today is February 3, 2014 and I discovered last Friday night (January 31, 2014), the FIRST time that I wore the ring, that the entire bottom side of the ring had broken! The crystals had broken apart and fallen off. This is a cheap piece of junk that they charge high dollar for. Even at a discount is was a little over $100 with tax, etc.
Will NOT purchase this brand again!
More Swarovski Nirvana Petite Ring Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski Crystals - swarovski crystals are beyond repair! 
- Swarovski - awful customer service 
- Swarovski - losing my watches 
- Swarovski - earrings turning green 
- Swarovski - customer service 
- Swarovski North America - dismal customer service at boutique 
- Swarovski Snow Crystals - will not repair
- Swarovski - crystalline oval white watch
- Swarovski - "rose gold" ring
- Swarovski - order number 12801696445 & 12801696060