Having problems with Rado Watch?

Rado Watch reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 20, 2009. The latest review Complain about procedures and staff. was posted on May 29, 2021. The latest complaint warranty and switched during repair was resolved on Mar 14, 2010. Rado Watch has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 34 reviews. Rado Watch has resolved 2 complaints.

Rado Watch Customer Service Contacts

+41 326 556 111 (Switzerland)
+1 201 271 1400 (United States)
+44 845 274 3500 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+61 88 443 300 (Australia)
+43 198 1850 (Austria)
+32 25 583 700 (Belgium)
+45 88 136 060 (Denmark)
+39 257 5971 (Italy)
+31 402 199 936 (Netherlands)
+351 218 310 100 (Portugal)
+852 25 105 172 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 971 0000 (Indonesia)
+60 20 508 888 (Malaysia)
+966 14 744 000 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 756 388 (Singapore)
+27 116 690 630 (South Africa)
+82 231 499 500 (South Korea)
+66 26 543 242 (Thailand)
Bielstrasse 45

Av. Infante D. Henrique, Lote 1679, R/c Dto - Clj., 1950-420 Lisboa
Portugal
Fax: +351 218 310 135

Spain
C/ Yuca, 2 - Edificio C - Miniparc 1, Urb. El Soto de la Moraleja, 28109 Alcobendas - Madrid, Spain

Sweden
Box 47 325, Årstängsvägen 1 A, 100 74 Stockholm, Sweden
Fax: +46 818 1868

Turkey
Büyükdere Caddesi № 195, Buyukdere Plaza Kat:6, Levent - 34360 Istanbul, Turkey

China
№ 30, Tianyaoqiao Road, Shanghai,  China 5th Floor, Meiluo Building, Shanghai, China 200030

Hong Kong
10/F Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region

India
4th Floor, Rectangle1, Plot № D-4, Saket District Centre, New Delhi- 110017, India

Indonesia
Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower, Level 24, Jl. Jend., Sudirman, Kav 45-46, Jakarta 12930 Indonesia
Fax: +62 215 790 5000

Saudi Arabia
"Al-Ghazali Center", Malaz, Saleh Eddin Al Auybi Street, P.O. Box 491
Riyadh-11411, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
№ 06-01/02, Keppel Bay Tower, 1 Harbourfront Avenue, Singapore 098632, Singapore

South Africa
13 Fredman Drive, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
2F, National Pension Service Building, 36 Chungjeongno, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 120-709, South Korea

Thailand
4th Floor, M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand
Fax: +66 26 543 246

Mexico
SA de CV, Chapultepec Park Building Chapultepec Park,  Av. № 56 - Floor 2  Colonia El Parque  Naucalpan de Juárez Municipality  State of Mexico - CP 53398  Mexico

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rado Watch Customer Service. Initial Rado Watch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rado Watch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rado Watch. Discuss the issues you have had with Rado Watch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rado Watch Complaints & Reviews

Rado WatchComplain about procedures and staff.

Have rado watch old model and I was looking to know the model number which I
Have.
I contacted rivoli group in uae to show my watch to any branch just to give me the model number.
I realy surprised and shocked from the services in your branch in ajman city center.
Staff was rough and insolent the asked my many questions and finaly refused to help my and even to see my watch.
When I saw the customer services given by
That staff I really will sell my watch and looking to other company can give me me expection and respect.
Hope if you can contact me in e mail
[protected]@mail.com for more information.

Complain about procedures and staff.

May 06, 2021

Rado Watch — Rado centrix automatic r30953123

I purchased Rado Centrix Automatic R30953123 on 6th November 2016 from Rivoli Marina Mall Abu Dhabi for my...

Rado Watch140.0741.3 / [protected]

HI,

I have very good collection of Rado, i have different models .
    i do recommend Rado to my family and freinds.
    This is first complaint about this the dial from backside is cracked and water goes insdie the watch.I dont know what is wrong with Rado now before this never happened anything to my watches.
    I take care of my watches very carefully .But this is very weird and product is made with carelessly made and back ceramic dial is cracked .
    140.0741.3
    [protected]

As you see in pictures other my collection is good and running smoothly.

If my preblem is not fixed i will not reccommend rado to anyone.As i paid a lot of money and big bussiness to do .This broken ceramic dial is so frustrating and pain .Please help to fix this issues

140.0741.3 / [protected]

Rado WatchBattery replacement and failed return.

I purchased my Rado watch from Goldsmiths Dec 2018..In sept 2019 my battery stopped working.

I thought it would be a simple replacement and took to a local shop for the work. They scratched the back of the watch and at their cost returned to Rado for replacement. It is now March 2020 and I have still not had my watch returned. For a battery and back replacement I find this completely unacceptable. Can someone please respond as to when I will receive my watch back!

Rado Watchrado hyperchrome limited edition

The second hand stopped resetting to its correct position and now the second hand has fallen off and lodged behind the hour hand jamming it. The watch does not now even tell the time. For a watch that cost so much this is truly shocking and not to be expected for a so called quality time piece. The watch is clearly not fair for purpose.

Richard Vernon
        [protected]@gmail.com
        [protected]

rado hyperchrome limited edition

Jan 18, 2020

Rado Watch — rado coupole classic automatic watch stopping abruptly anytime.

Hi rado, This is regarding a disappointing, unpleasant and disconcerting experience with a rado coupole...

Aug 29, 2019

Rado Watch — after sale service

I wish to express my great dissatisfaction for after sales service receive from The Rivoli Group and Rado for...

Jul 12, 2019

Rado Watch — rado centrix

We are on holidays from New Zealand and brought my wife's Rado Centrix to Switzerland to have a new battery...

Jul 11, 2019

Rado Watch — Rado automatic watch not working properly and chain coming off

Reference No: 01.650.0277.3.015 Serial No: [protected] Ever since I bought this watch, it has not functioned...

Rado Watchservicing of my rado watch

Good afternoon, I purchased a ladies Rado Watch some years ago and when the battery needed changing I took it to a jeweller who would arrange for it to be resealed by Rado to ensure it is waterproof. I have never had my watch under any water and had no problems other than the battery which is normal. However when I last had the battery changed in December 2018 I received a call to say that there was evidence of water in the inside mechanism. I had to pay £168 for the battery and repair, I appreciate this is some time ago but it has only just occured to me that surely if the watch was resealed there should not have been this problem.

For reference the number on the case back is [protected] 153.0334.3 with a Quartz movement.

I should be obliged if you would kindly come back to me in due course. Many thanks.

Rado Watchproduct

The golden colour Rado watch I bought from Abu dhabi Mushrif Mall faded gradually within one year. when returned to the store, they said it is by perfume even before inspecting the watch. the salesman added that the we dont guarantee the colour.

Is that true about guarantee and why its fading so badly on the edges. It is shame for such a brand like rado to discolour within 2 years while other cheaper brand does not discolour so fast as this. sad about the value I paid.

Apr 09, 2019

Rado Watch — Watch glass

I am the supporter of your brand, recently my Rado watch glass has come out with out any reason . I really...

Rado Watchblack spots on the rado wrist watch

Dear Sir,
              I had purchased a Rado Wrist Watch from Joy Alukkas few months back. Recently I found that the there were a few spots on the dial, which looks like rust. Hence I gave the same for repairs to the place I purchased from. The Job Card No. is KMJ/0961/18-19 dated 31-12-2018.
              I was told that the same will be repaired within one month and I have to pay Rs.3000/- for the repairs.
              I clarified with them, that the watch was under warranty, after which they said that the repairs will be done free of cost.
              I am sorry to say that it is more than 65 days now, and I have not received the watch.
              On inquiring with Joy Alukkas, I was told that it may take more time to get it repaired.
              I am not wearing any watch for the past three months.
              I also inquired if I could exchange the watch for some better or newer model, for which I was told to send a request mail to this address.
              Hence I would like a clarification on the following points.
              1. How does a Rado Watch get rusted within months of purchase
              2. Why is it taking undue delay to repair a wrist watch.
              3. If you are not able to repair the watch (or if the watch is of a sub-standard quality), kindly allow me to purchase a new & better quality Rado Wrist Watch wherein I am willing to pay the difference amount, after deducting the full amount paid for my previous watch.

Thanks & Regards
              Madhusudan
              +[protected]

Mar 13, 2019

Rado Watch — Rado wrist watch

Just taken in for a new battery, report back rust inside the watch. This is the last watch my wife purchased...

Rado Watch — local reseller bad service n spoiled my watch

I'm the owner of three Rado time pcs. On the 15/06/18 I took my Rado Diastar to a Rado representative shop to...

Ipoh

Rado Watch — local resellers bad customer service

Hi, I live in abu Dhabi and bought a rado watch three years ago. my watch has had a defect in which it...

Abu Dhabi

Rado Watchmy rado watch stop working

To,
                The Managing Director,
                RADO INDIA

Dear Sir,
                I am Francis Jacob from Kerala. I brought RADO watch (Model No. R [protected]) on 14-Sep-2013 from your retailer By Swiss Time House Retail Pvt. Ltd., Lulu International shopping Mall, Cochin, Kerala, costing Rs 43, 000/- and it got complaint after 1 years from the date of purchase and stop woring many times on every year. They service my watch for now in four times in every year. I am unhappy with the quality of product.
                Reference no R [protected]
                Serial no [protected]
                I have noticed this and given service for four times to the authorized respective dealers retailer By Swiss Time House Retail Pvt. Ltd., Lulu International shopping Mall, Cochin, Kerala and they had changed the battery and also replaced some parts on the watch in a duration of 3 month period. My last service is on 07-Jan-2018 and i got my watch on 17-04-2018. The service charge is Rs 1800. But the same issue was come after one week. Now my watch is not working. I had also got same complaint on last year 2017. And they had send my watch to Delhi for the better service. But after 2 months the same complaint was come. Now the watch was service for four times.
                After all repairs the same complaint was repeated and the watch automatically stop working. Please replace the watch and give me a better new one.
                We lost so many moneys for the servicing charges. Please refund that service charge amount Rs 1800. Please provide a good talented service engineer to rectifying the repair.
                I might loose the trust on RADO. I am very disappointed with the quality of the product and service of your company. I am disappointed with this watch. Please replace the watch and give me a better new one. Please take care of your Customer because they are the only reason of your Goodwill. I hope that this will not happen to any Customer. I'm going to the consumer court for your company.

Thanks & Regards,

KERALA, INDIA
                Mobile No:- [protected], [protected]
                Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Rado Watch — defective rado watch

I would like to inform you that I bought radon each in January 2017 but unfortunately the crown went out le...

Rado Watch — unprofessional behaviour of rado service centre in delhi

I purchased a rado cetrix automatic watch from Kuala lumpur which had an international warranty for two...

Delhi

Rado Watchrado diastar watch, reference 01.152.0748.3.070, serial number [protected]

My wife purchased the above product as a 50th birthday gift to me in July 2012, and I actually received it from her and began wearing it in April 2013. I am very disappointed in the quality of the product, which I expected to last a lifetime with minimal maintenance. However not only has the battery needed replacing twice so far but also, there is now a fault with clasp on the strap. As a result I am now unable to wear the watch, which was chosen based on sound recommendations of both style and quality. The watch has been well looked after and not abused in any way. I look forward to receiving your prompt feedback regarding this issue.