Having problems with Rado Watch?

+41 326 556 111 (Switzerland)
+1 201 271 1400 (United States)
+44 845 274 3500 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+61 88 443 300 (Australia)
+43 198 1850 (Austria)
+32 25 583 700 (Belgium)
+45 88 136 060 (Denmark)
+39 257 5971 (Italy)
+31 402 199 936 (Netherlands)
+351 218 310 100 (Portugal)
+852 25 105 172 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 971 0000 (Indonesia)
+60 20 508 888 (Malaysia)
+966 14 744 000 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 756 388 (Singapore)
+27 116 690 630 (South Africa)
+82 231 499 500 (South Korea)
+66 26 543 242 (Thailand)
Bielstrasse 45

Av. Infante D. Henrique, Lote 1679, R/c Dto - Clj., 1950-420 Lisboa
Portugal
Fax: +351 218 310 135

Spain
C/ Yuca, 2 - Edificio C - Miniparc 1, Urb. El Soto de la Moraleja, 28109 Alcobendas - Madrid, Spain

Sweden
Box 47 325, Årstängsvägen 1 A, 100 74 Stockholm, Sweden
Fax: +46 818 1868

Turkey
Büyükdere Caddesi № 195, Buyukdere Plaza Kat:6, Levent - 34360 Istanbul, Turkey

China
№ 30, Tianyaoqiao Road, Shanghai,  China 5th Floor, Meiluo Building, Shanghai, China 200030

Hong Kong
10/F Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region

India
4th Floor, Rectangle1, Plot № D-4, Saket District Centre, New Delhi- 110017, India

Indonesia
Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower, Level 24, Jl. Jend., Sudirman, Kav 45-46, Jakarta 12930 Indonesia
Fax: +62 215 790 5000

Saudi Arabia
"Al-Ghazali Center", Malaz, Saleh Eddin Al Auybi Street, P.O. Box 491
Riyadh-11411, Saudi Arabia

Singapore
№ 06-01/02, Keppel Bay Tower, 1 Harbourfront Avenue, Singapore 098632, Singapore

South Africa
13 Fredman Drive, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa

South Korea
2F, National Pension Service Building, 36 Chungjeongno, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 120-709, South Korea

Thailand
4th Floor, M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand
Fax: +66 26 543 246

Mexico
SA de CV, Chapultepec Park Building Chapultepec Park,  Av. № 56 - Floor 2  Colonia El Parque  Naucalpan de Juárez Municipality  State of Mexico - CP 53398  Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

Battery replacement and failed return.

I purchased my Rado watch from Goldsmiths Dec 2018..In sept 2019 my battery stopped working.

I thought it would be a simple replacement and took to a local shop for the work. They scratched the back of the watch and at their cost returned to Rado for replacement. It is now March 2020 and I have still not had my watch returned. For a battery and back replacement I find this completely unacceptable. Can someone please respond as to when I will receive my watch back!

rado hyperchrome limited edition

The second hand stopped resetting to its correct position and now the second hand has fallen off and lodged behind the hour hand jamming it. The watch does not now even tell the time. For a watch that cost so much this is truly shocking and not to be expected for a so called quality time piece. The watch is clearly not fair for purpose.

Richard Vernon
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

rado hyperchrome limited edition

Hi rado,

This is regarding a disappointing, unpleasant and disconcerting experience with a rado coupole classic automatic watch. I bought this watch from linda & co (rider boulevard, rhodes, new south wales 2138, australia).

Major issue we are facing is : the watch power doesn't sustain for even minimum of 4 hours after wearing continuously or even shaking it prior and after usage. The watch movement just stops abruptly anytime - both while wearing or being kept aside. Rado official website claims that this automatic watch has a movement power reserve upto 80 hours - which certainly is not the case with this particular watch purchased. My father has been really disheartened with such flawed watch and defaming instance. We strongly feel that the watch is defective and needs to be assessed and fixed in the best possible manner.

This is highly unexpected out of a globally recognised brand with over a century in the business and innumerable stores around the globe.

This watch has been a gift for my father with deepest emotional sincerity and is a purchase outcome of his immense fondness to own a rado since over a decade. Witnessing him directly or obliquely scrolling through various rado watch models on his gadgets has been the sole driving force & motivation behind buying one for him. This incident has truely blemished and ruined the passion plus affection my dad & I had for the brand! I had plans of getting 2 more watches (for my husband & brother) but I am perturbed and fail to trust the brand anymore.

All I want right now is to get the worth of my money invested in this expensive watch. I demand a serious analysis of the matter and necessary actions to fix the watch by resolving all the issues and come up with exceptional customer service.
All the details of the watch are provided/attached. Kindly respond asap with an acceptable, adequate and satisfactory answer.

after sale service

I wish to express my great dissatisfaction for after sales service receive from The Rivoli Group and Rado for...

rado centrix

We are on holidays from New Zealand and brought my wife's Rado Centrix to Switzerland to have a new battery...

rado automatic watch not working properly and chain coming off

Reference No: 01.650.0277.3.015 Serial No: [protected] Ever since I bought this watch, it has not functioned...

servicing of my rado watch

Good afternoon, I purchased a ladies Rado Watch some years ago and when the battery needed changing I took it to a jeweller who would arrange for it to be resealed by Rado to ensure it is waterproof. I have never had my watch under any water and had no problems other than the battery which is normal. However when I last had the battery changed in December 2018 I received a call to say that there was evidence of water in the inside mechanism. I had to pay £168 for the battery and repair, I appreciate this is some time ago but it has only just occured to me that surely if the watch was resealed there should not have been this problem.

For reference the number on the case back is [protected] 153.0334.3 with a Quartz movement.

I should be obliged if you would kindly come back to me in due course. Many thanks.

product

The golden colour Rado watch I bought from Abu dhabi Mushrif Mall faded gradually within one year. when returned to the store, they said it is by perfume even before inspecting the watch. the salesman added that the we dont guarantee the colour.

Is that true about guarantee and why its fading so badly on the edges. It is shame for such a brand like rado to discolour within 2 years while other cheaper brand does not discolour so fast as this. sad about the value I paid.

Watch glass

I am the supporter of your brand, recently my Rado watch glass has come out with out any reason . I really...

black spots on the rado wrist watch

Dear Sir,
I had purchased a Rado Wrist Watch from Joy Alukkas few months back. Recently I found that the there were a few spots on the dial, which looks like rust. Hence I gave the same for repairs to the place I purchased from. The Job Card No. is KMJ/0961/18-19 dated 31-12-2018.
I was told that the same will be repaired within one month and I have to pay Rs.3000/- for the repairs.
I clarified with them, that the watch was under warranty, after which they said that the repairs will be done free of cost.
I am sorry to say that it is more than 65 days now, and I have not received the watch.
On inquiring with Joy Alukkas, I was told that it may take more time to get it repaired.
I am not wearing any watch for the past three months.
I also inquired if I could exchange the watch for some better or newer model, for which I was told to send a request mail to this address.
Hence I would like a clarification on the following points.
1. How does a Rado Watch get rusted within months of purchase
2. Why is it taking undue delay to repair a wrist watch.
3. If you are not able to repair the watch (or if the watch is of a sub-standard quality), kindly allow me to purchase a new & better quality Rado Wrist Watch wherein I am willing to pay the difference amount, after deducting the full amount paid for my previous watch.

Thanks & Regards
Madhusudan
+[protected]

Rado wrist watch

Just taken in for a new battery, report back rust inside the watch. This is the last watch my wife purchased...

local reseller bad service n spoiled my watch

I'm the owner of three Rado time pcs. On the 15/06/18 I took my Rado Diastar to a Rado representative shop to...

local resellers bad customer service

Hi, I live in abu Dhabi and bought a rado watch three years ago. my watch has had a defect in which it...

To,
The Managing Director,
RADO INDIA

Dear Sir,
I am Francis Jacob from Kerala. I brought RADO watch (Model No. R [protected]) on 14-Sep-2013 from your retailer By Swiss Time House Retail Pvt. Ltd., Lulu International shopping Mall, Cochin, Kerala, costing Rs 43, 000/- and it got complaint after 1 years from the date of purchase and stop woring many times on every year. They service my watch for now in four times in every year. I am unhappy with the quality of product.
Reference no R [protected]
Serial no [protected]
I have noticed this and given service for four times to the authorized respective dealers retailer By Swiss Time House Retail Pvt. Ltd., Lulu International shopping Mall, Cochin, Kerala and they had changed the battery and also replaced some parts on the watch in a duration of 3 month period. My last service is on 07-Jan-2018 and i got my watch on 17-04-2018. The service charge is Rs 1800. But the same issue was come after one week. Now my watch is not working. I had also got same complaint on last year 2017. And they had send my watch to Delhi for the better service. But after 2 months the same complaint was come. Now the watch was service for four times.
After all repairs the same complaint was repeated and the watch automatically stop working. Please replace the watch and give me a better new one.
We lost so many moneys for the servicing charges. Please refund that service charge amount Rs 1800. Please provide a good talented service engineer to rectifying the repair.
I might loose the trust on RADO. I am very disappointed with the quality of the product and service of your company. I am disappointed with this watch. Please replace the watch and give me a better new one. Please take care of your Customer because they are the only reason of your Goodwill. I hope that this will not happen to any Customer. I'm going to the consumer court for your company.

Thanks & Regards,

KERALA, INDIA
Mobile No:- [protected], [protected]
Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

defective rado watch

I would like to inform you that I bought radon each in January 2017 but unfortunately the crown went out le...

unprofessional behaviour of rado service centre in delhi

I purchased a rado cetrix automatic watch from Kuala lumpur which had an international warranty for two...

rado diastar watch, reference 01.152.0748.3.070, serial number [protected]

My wife purchased the above product as a 50th birthday gift to me in July 2012, and I actually received it from her and began wearing it in April 2013. I am very disappointed in the quality of the product, which I expected to last a lifetime with minimal maintenance. However not only has the battery needed replacing twice so far but also, there is now a fault with clasp on the strap. As a result I am now unable to wear the watch, which was chosen based on sound recommendations of both style and quality. The watch has been well looked after and not abused in any way. I look forward to receiving your prompt feedback regarding this issue.

Dear Sir,
I purchased a Hyperchrome Rado watch from your retailer MALABAR WATCHES PVT.LTD, Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.

Purchase Date 15-01-2017
Reference No.R32277152
Barcode [protected]
Invoice No.891

I had an excellent opinion about this brand till this incident occur.One day all of a sudden I noticed my case slightly broken.I was shocked to see as it neither fall from my hand nor hit anywhere.I took the watch to a service centre,
but their response disappointed me.They are demanding Rs 33, 000 to replace the case.I am definitely sure that this is manufacturing defect.I request you to replace the case without charging me or else I would loose the passion towards RADO.
Enclosing a copy of invoice and watch
Looking forward for a positive reply.
Thanking You
Nizar
Email id:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

repair of watch

Sir,

This is regarding the Rado watch I purchased from Rivoli Mirdif branch on October 2015. Unfortunately there was some damage to the key of the watch. I approached the Mirdif branch for the repairs around July 25th 2017 and had gone out of the country for my vacation.
When I had returned, I got in touch with the Mirdif branch, they said that the damage wasn't repairable by warranty and that it would be chargeable. We had not caused any damage to the product so this is not a fair way to treat your customer, the company is wasting the customers valuable time and money.
So I kindly request you to do the needful as soon as possible.
I am waiting for your reply.

Haneefa Ansarudeen
[protected]

repair of watch

wrist watch

My name is ratna kaul, and I have purchased rado wrist watch. while wearing, it fell on floor from my wrist...