Having problems with Vincent Watch?

Vincent Watch Customer Service Contacts

1 Jurong West Central 2, Jurong Point
Singapore
Singapore - 648886

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vincent Watch Customer Service. Initial Vincent Watch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vincent Watch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vincent Watch. Discuss the issues you have had with Vincent Watch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vincent Watch Complaints & Reviews

Vincent WatchWatch battery replacement service

Unethical and flippant service
I went to the toa payoh outlet to replace three watches' batteries and went home realising that the watch time is still not working.

I went back to the shop and the sales man actually said it is the watch that is not working and cannot refund since I already took the batteries.

It is unethical and irresponsible of the salesman to replace the batteries for the watches without testing if it is working and still collected money for it. Why would I want to buy your expensive batteries for a spoilt watch.

Feb 23, 2019

Vincent Watch — horrible service and irresponsible

I've went to Vincent watch to replace the watch strap holder of my girl's watch and this auntie sales girl...

Vincent Watch — lousy service & dishonest staff

Super bad service encountered at tampines mall outlet! Went there to change a leather strap for a watch and...

Vincent Watch — bad service and the staff broke my watch

On 16 October 2015, I went to this shop to enquiry bout my leather watch...i show him how much he charge for...

Vincent Watch Pte Ltd — terrible service

Brought a watch there to fix. Not only did I get chased off as I worked at a watch pushcart. One middle-aged...

Vincent Watches Jurong Point Branch — the staff spoiled my watch

Yasterday evening i took my Guess watch for replacement of battery at vincent Watches jurong point. The lady...