Swarovski / swarovski service
My mother and I went to the year end sale of Swarovski to buy some crystals. As there was a big queue of customers waiting outside we were only allowed to shop for 15 minutes. Understanding this, my mother and I hurried to the nearest shop assistant and pointed at 6 different crystal necklaces to purchase. The shop assistant kept coming in and out of the stock room and bringing up the wrong necklaces. Finally we had 5 of the necklaces and when we told her we asked for 6, so there is one more we wanted, the shop assistant got very angry and yelled at my mother in front of all the customers saying that we have been in the shop for more than 15 minutes and she got everything we asked for.
I found that extremely rude and unprofessional because:
1) She DID NOT get everything we asked for
2) We were in the shop for more than 15 minutes because she kept bringing out the WRONG items
3) Any service providers know this. You DO NOT yell at your customers. Especially in this situation, when the service was not well provided.
We still bought the 5 items but you will never see me in that shop again.
More Swarovski Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski Crystals - swarovski crystals are beyond repair! 
- Swarovski - awful customer service 
- Swarovski - losing my watches 
- Swarovski - earrings turning green 
- Swarovski - customer service 
- Swarovski - branch lost my repaired watch
- Swarovski - I am complaining about the manager of swarovski at the pentagon city, arlington, va. 22202 
- Swarovski - creativity circle earrings
- Swarovski - crystal bracelet
- Swarovski - store