Supercuts / inexperienced hairdressers
i have my hair cut once a month and i dont have any thing different any of them months.
its a simple cut and i have been going there now for over a year. within that time i have seen hairdressers come and go at least 8-10 people have come and gone.
i went in last month for my usual to find 3 new staff in there, none of them was cutting hair, and i still had to wait 10 minutes. when i did get in the chair and was happy to pay £16.50 for a wash and cut, i was then told i couldn't have my usual grade one on the sides as none of them could do this!!
i then settled for a grade 2 at the price of £11.50 as they couldn't do this grade 1 still thinking i was going to get my hair washed too, oh no i paid for a hair cut that would of cost £11.50 without a wash and still didnt get what i wanted anyway.
how can they get away this rubbish service and still charge the prices that they are.
More Supercuts Complaints & Reviews
- Supercuts - scams and fraudulent job offers 
- Supercuts - the worst haircut I have ever seen 
- Supercuts - bad haircut and terrible customer service 
- Supercuts - dissatisfaction 
- Supercuts - supercuts 
- Supercuts - haircut
- Supercuts - haircut for my daughters
- Supercuts - the way the business looks
- Supercuts Camarillo Town Center - haircut
- Supercuts - super it’s in edinburg on university