Supercuts / haircut

Alpharetta, GA, United States

Just got home from the worst experience at any stylist or barber in 61 years. Been going to this Supercuts for almost a year now and always get a #3 all the way around. This should be in my record. Went today and got a new stylist with which I confirmed #3 all the way around. Her English was almost non-existent, so I had her repeat it and she seemed to understand.

By the time, I realized what she was doing it was too late. She shaved me with a #0. When I said something, she says this will be better, then mumbles some nonsense about using a 0, 1, 2 an 3 in different places.
I was in so much shock, I paid before thinking. The charges will be reversed. I finally had the presence of mind to ask for the manager and she acted like it was no big deal and gave me some coupons.

I will never visit this location again and will be sure and communicate to my neighbors in the new neighborhood 1 mile away to avoid it also. I am almost sick to my stomach over this experience and am considering legal action. I always wonder why there is no one in there when I get my haircut and now I know why. Avoid this Supercuts if you care at all about the service you receive.

Da