Super 8 Worldwidestolen my credit card

Hi,
I was checked in on Nov 20th, 2018 in Super 8 Motel, San Diego and I forgot my student ID and my banking card in my room and when I back to grabbing them, I just find my student ID but my banking card not . And I asked the front office about the supervisors or a manager but the front desk officer she said no body available right now and I give her my room number and my phone number but no body calling me and I was back to front office 4 times in different time to meet with the manager or supervisor but I can't reach anybody for them, so this is the first time I guest in this Motel and I get a bad impression and this is a last time I reserved in this Motel.

Thanks,
Sami Sulieman
[protected]

Sa
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Ic
      Nov 21, 2018

If you were more responsible with your stuff none of this would have happened.

Nov 21, 2018

@icemanfist Well I just spoke to them again, and it turns out that they did find my credit card and they destroyed it. THey claim this is to prevent someone else from using my credit card. Now I have to apply for a new one. Thankfully nothing was charged on it. But thanks to them I have to wait for a new credit card. What a shame. They should at least give me a free weekend or something for their mistake.